IndyRef tomorrow - no ballot paper yet?

Mastermind

Was thinking this myself. They’ve certainly went for a low key campaign this time around, wonder if it will work any better than all that tub thumping we went through more than nine years ago. Guess we just show up at our polling stations? 
I’ll go for 56/44 to remain. 

3 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Is it not the big Independence Referendum tomorrow? I’m sure Wee Nippy said it would be happening on 19th October is that not right? 

Haven’t had my ballot paper through yet

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Mintermind

🤣

On FB, a hundred Dads across the central belt laugh out loud whenever they see one of their own refer to Sturgeon as "Wee Nippy" for the first time or for the hundredth time. 

6 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Is it not the big Independence Referendum tomorrow? I’m sure Wee Nippy said it would be happening on 19th October is that not right? 

brainlet-pokemon-hitmochan.jpg

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Wanting Scotland to be governed by England is absolute weirdo behavour tbh.

How can any right minded Scot accept bills and laws engineered by the likes of Peter Bone.

Kenyatta compared colonialism to his people being the horse that has it's movement defined by it's colonial masters pulling the reins.

Scotland is regarded as a Colony by westminster, and Scottish unionists need to grow up and come to terms with that.

5 hours ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

I’m expecting the 2 million turnout at the recent Chain Of Freedom event to sway tomorrow’s vote.

Find Out Now are reporting a 10% lead for Yes, so it’ll be a skoosh for the Nats.

Talking of false inflated numbers, do DiscoStu & all your other aliases get a vote, or do you only have one between you?

11 hours ago, Mastermind said:

You haven't heard about the new voter IQ checks then? You'll be turned away if you forget.