Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Then don’t watch mate, I don’t think anyone is forcing you too or will complain too much if you go watch something else

I’m not watching. Thought that was quite clear, but I’ll state it explicitly now.

Edited by The Real Saints

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Then don’t watch mate, I don’t think anyone is forcing you too or will complain too much if you go watch something else

If the advice to everyone is “don’t watch”, I think you might find the next TV deal is a bit shite.

Didn’t think that one through did you?

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think he has some good skills, but maybe not the right player for this match?

Maybe unfair to say given I don't know him but he seems like he has a high opinion of himself.

Sometimes if he kept it simple instead of trying to be the star of the show every time he gets the ball it would serve the team better. 

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Those Gorgie Ultras remind me of the posh kids you would get at school that would pretend they were council estate warriors.

Jokes aside, I do like that clubs are accommodating groups of supporters who want to create more of an atmosphere at games. But like at us it usually results in most of the crowd constantly relying on said group to create the entire atmosphere at every game. The atmosphere was better at our European matches before singing groups were a thing.

Hearts first half performance a disgrace. Think they will soon be offering the Old Firm the entire Rosefield stand if they keep churning out rubbish like this. As others have said not difficult to see how Alex Lowry wasn’t getting a look in at Ibrox. A complete passenger - Boyce must be wondering how he doesn’t start.

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Telling people not watch does sound like a sure fire way to improve that situation!

I’m telling one guy who isn’t enjoying what he is watching, doesn’t support either team but complaining about it anyway to go watch something else, which he was doing anyway 😂

I’m pretty confident that will have zero impact on the next TV deal.