Hibernian v Celtic

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ve quoted the banner before and had my post deleted so I can only assume the mods wouldn’t want me to quote it again. You’ll find it on google.

Can't really blame them for not wanting that banner shown on the site tbf.

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Is this you two trolling yet another Celtic thread with this. 

Some of us come on here to talk about football, some come on to be arseholes. 

I’m talking about something that happened at a previous Celtic league game against my own club. 

Maybe if your fans weren’t celebrating terror attacks we could just stick to the football.

Actually @Drew Brees I’ll ask you the same question I asked @Flybhoy.

Before I ask this I do want to declare that I am a bit worried about asking this as every Celtic fan I ask seems to completely disappear once I ask them.

Did you think the banner, displayed just a few hours after the terror attack in Israel, was a positive banner? Or would you have said it was a bad idea?

ETA - Every time I ask about this banner or mention it I’m called a fanny or arsehole, or troll, by Celtic fans on here. I assume that is because they are in support of the banner? Surely if not then they would be agreeing with me that it was horrible and disassociating themselves from it as opposed to trying to avoid the conversation.

Edited by Sortmeout

Just now, Sortmeout said:

I’m talking about something that happened at a previous Celtic league game against my own club. 

Maybe if your fans weren’t celebrating terror attacks we could just stick to the football.

That’s the lamest, bullshit excuse for trolling I’ve ever read, you’re on every thread with this Hamas fc bollocks. Just f**k off, no one is interested. 

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That’s the lamest, bullshit excuse for trolling I’ve ever read, you’re on every thread with this Hamas fc bollocks. Just f**k off, no one is interested. 

Would you answer the question I asked you above?

For the record I’m not on every thread about this only every Celtic thread. I’ll let you work out why.

Edited by Sortmeout

Celtic really is some sort of cult isn’t it? Their fans are brainwashed to the point where they can’t say anything negative about anything connected to your club.

I’ll make it really easy for you @Drew Brees or any other Celtic fan who wants to give an opinion. You don’t even need to type it out just quote one of the options below to give us your opinion.

Banner against Kilmarnock = good

Banner against Kilmarnock = bad

28 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

1-3.  

I admire your optimism.

As always, I will go full of hope, but I think we will get our arses skelped today.

We might be in 11th spot at 5pm....................I might have to revise my opinion of us winning all 3 competitions.

Angry Fed Up GIF

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Celtic really is some sort of cult isn’t it? Their fans are brainwashed to the point where they can’t say anything negative about anything connected to your club.

I’ll make it really easy for you @Drew Brees or any other Celtic fan who wants to give an opinion. You don’t even need to type it out just quote one of the options below to give us your opinion.

Banner against Kilmarnock = good

Banner against Kilmarnock = bad

The banner was obviously bad timing considering the events that had just happened.  Pretty sure fans have engaged with you about it as well previously not sure why you are making this up. You are being an utter weirdo about it though and dare I say a bit unhinged.

Edited by gannonball