Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I'm in the waiting room for the Hungary game. 

You'll get access to both games once you're in.

The Waiting Room will evnetually show a time to wait, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll wait that long.

Mine went from 4 mins to open, then you get 5 mins from then to login.

Good luck!

2 minutes ago, Div said:

You'll get access to both games once you're in.

The Waiting Room will evnetually show a time to wait, but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll wait that long.

Mine went from 4 mins to open, then you get 5 mins from then to login.

Good luck!

Aye, not a time to go for a shite if it says 9 minutes...:P

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Managed to get a Cat 2 for the Germany game, then went on to have a look at Hungary (which I can't go to anyway) and it seems to be sold out already.

Must of got in before me there was none left when I tried for cat 2 

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Managed to get a Cat 2 for the Germany game, then went on to have a look at Hungary (which I can't go to anyway) and it seems to be sold out already.

Should have gone for the Hungary match first.

If it’s any consolation I didn’t get any either. I was on 11 points but my son just 10.

I logged on before 12 but by the time I got through the waiting room they were all gone. 

13 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Who exactly are you buying from at this stage. There are no tickets as such until match day so how does that all work ?

Live football tickets. 

Largest dedicated UK based online football ticket platform. They have their sources. Not without problems if you read Trust Pilot but 80% 5 star review and only 6% 1 star.  No doubt I will end up being the 6% 🤷‍♂️.

They do offer 100% money back guarantee + 50% credit towards tickets on their site if they fail to deliver. Hopefully it does not come to that. 

Last I looked Category 3 tickets were £260 + £70 odd booking fee. Expensive especially as I paid slightly more 😡

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

I likely need to be home before the Hungary game so wasn't going for them, was just looking out of curiosity.

No worries, enjoy the game. I am now depending on the ballot or any resale one becoming available.

Trying to talk the Mrs to going over there for a holiday anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

No success in getting Hungary Cat 1 tickets so couldn't have been that many left. Have applied for the ballot now.

Good luck in the ballot .  I’m in the same boat now got in for Germany today but not paying 600 for a ticket as I’m buying 2 

3 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Is Germany sold out now or could that drop to 9 pointers tomorrow? 

Cat 1 (€600) and cat 1 restricted view (€480) still available from having had a look. 

Edit to add: There were 1500 left this morning so probable i think it could drop to the 9 pointers. 

Edited by JK_Queens

8 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Stubhub or something of that ilk. 

ah.....ok.....I missread that first time and whilst I certainly saw some briefs ..........I did wonder when they were getting flung onto the bedroom floor that this was perhaps not the site for Euros tickets