Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

It must be way more galling for fans in say Germany used to much lower ticket prices than us.

The reputation the Bundesliga has of being cheap is in comparison with the Premier League, it’s not vastly cheaper to what we pay in Scotland. I was €30 to go to Borussia Mönchengladbach v Union Berlin in April. Which is the same price as the Fans First tickets and roughly the same as I’ll spend on Saints’ trip to Kilmarnock in a few weeks time. No question on the value for money though…

1 minute ago, PSJ.84 said:

The reputation the Bundesliga has of being cheap is in comparison with the Premier League, it’s not vastly cheaper to what we pay in Scotland. I was €30 to go to Borussia Mönchengladbach v Union Berlin in April. Which is the same price as the Fans First tickets and roughly the same as I’ll spend on Saints’ trip to Kilmarnock in a few weeks time. No question on the value for money though…

I was £14 to watch Aberdeen at Eintracht Frankfurt. Think behind the goals is very cheap although there is a lot of expensive tickets as well 

21 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Yes I was more comparing it to EPL prices (away from the away fan deal). Mental top flight Scotland is a similar price.

18 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

The issue is definitely not with the 30 euro tickets.  There are pitifully few Fans First tickets........really there should be 30,000 - 40,000 of those for the larger venues not a few thousand

13 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

The issue is definitely not with the 30 euro tickets.  There are pitifully few Fans First tickets........really there should be 30,000 - 40,000 of those for the larger venues not a few thousand

Yeah had that in there and took it out for some reason. 

Got to remember that  Uefa that set the prices the same Uefa that think they are being generous to fans by decreeing that away tickets in the champions league cannot be more than 70 euros 

Edited by doulikefish

Does anyone know what the tickets in this uefa ballot are for? As in is it un-bought tickets from the last one?, a set number kept specifically for this ballot? Or I read it could be just returned tickets from the associations which could mean it’s pointless applying for Scotland ones? 

17 minutes ago, Elgin Macca said:

Does anyone know what the tickets in this uefa ballot are for? As in is it un-bought tickets from the last one?, a set number kept specifically for this ballot? Or I read it could be just returned tickets from the associations which could mean it’s pointless applying for Scotland ones? 

I'm sure un-bought ones were offered back out the following week, so it's not that. Plus they are also selling more knock-out round matches so it can't just be unsold association tickets. There surely can't be many unsold association tickets anyway, Scotland's were ridiculous prices and still sold out easily, I'd imagine that the majority of nations will easily sell-out and those that don't won't be far off.

Unsold tickets will be added back into the pot for the overall ballot, but they must have kept back a chunk. Admittedly, I'm not really sure why. There is also the the 'Prime Seats' which weren't available in the last ballot, perhaps they were holding them back to see demand before deciding how much to rip off fans for them.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever

9 hours ago, ElDiamondo said:

Do we have a ticket swap thread? Not sure if or how it can be done without swapping phones or logins but i’m looking for 1 x Scotland v Switzerland in exchange for 1 x Scotland v Hungary

Tickets sold via SSC can’t be transferred on the UEFA app, the option will be greyed out.

With tickets being a QR code which is activated on the day of the game, its not possible to exchange a screenshot/eticket.

I guess the only way you can do it will be to exchange logins for the UEFA ticket app, or use the phone the ticket is loaded on. This isn’t a 100% guarantee though, as the UEFA website states that ID/passport checks may be required upon request. Potentially they can check your ID against the details provided to UEFA/if the name is on the ticket? (Was this done at Euro 2020 anyone?)

Surely they won’t go to the lengths of checking 67,000 fans passports pre-match, but then again it is UEFA.

Edited by Sagan

2 hours ago, Sagan said:

Potentially they can check your ID against the details provided to UEFA/if the name is on the ticket? (Was this done at Euro 2020 anyone?)

Surely they won’t go to the lengths of checking 67,000 fans passports pre-match, but then again it is UEFA.

Nope, no ID checks at Hampden or Wembley. I remember they didn't care about Covid status etc either after making a big song and dance about it before the games. 

Bag searches and QR codes scanned, that was it. 

7 minutes ago, rocket said:

Stupid question - apologies in advance.

I was one on the lucky ones to get a ticket for the Germany game. Can I still enter the ballot through UEFA for more tickets for that game?

Don't know if there's any specific rule about it but I'd be wary of applying for more than 3 tickets in the public ballot so you don't get more than the 4 limit in total.

I submitted my ballot application a couple of days before I managed to get one ticket for the Switzerland and Hungary games, not sure if I should be cancelling my ballot application or not? It's still showing there just now, no error messages or anything.