The Diddyship League Title

4 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Can I ask that hearts be removed from the diddiership as we’ve decided to have a crack at the big one🧐

Entry to the Elite Global Euro Plastic Wankfest Supreme Super League is in reach.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hearts have obviously got the title in the bag, but I really fancy St. Mirren for that second Champions League slot. 👍

Not quite over the line yet. Big game on Saturday against Motherwell. Got to be beating the bottom 5 teams at home.

Given that by the end of the season 4 of us will have had 30 diddyship fixtures and 6 of us will have 32 are final placings  on total points , points  per game or do we call it at the split after 27 games

I can see arguments for all three but it’s best to have these things straightened out in advance 

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Given that by the end of the season 4 of us will have had 30 diddyship fixtures and 6 of us will have 32 are final placings  on total points , points  per game or do we call it at the split after 27 games

I can see arguments for all three but it’s best to have these things straightened out in advance 

8 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

It’s okay, it’s like a handicap system . The weaker teams get a little bit of help to make the competition fairer. 

I think we need to stick to our main principles. All the games not including the OF count. So, the Wee Shitey Diddy Teams get 32 fixtures (they'll probably just draw them anyway) and the Big Massive Teams get 30 games.

That's my vote.

4 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I think we need to stick to our main principles. All the games not including the OF count. So, the Wee Shitey Diddy Teams get 32 fixtures (they'll probably just draw them anyway) and the Big Massive Teams get 30 games.

That's my vote.

We are massive diddies?

5 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

That's my vote.

I agree with this.