The Diddyship League Title

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

If Hearts could just pull up a wee bit, we are trying to justify how competitive the league would be without the Bigot Bros.

I think we'd have won it by a mile in 21/22 as well. Won't have been far off winning last season, as we took 1 point off the OF.

Got to be honest, time for Hearts to look at joining the English Premier League.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

I think we'd have won it by a mile in 21/22 as well. Won't have been far off winning last season, as we took 1 point off the OF.

Got to be honest, time for Hearts to look at joining the English Premier League.

Saying that, if Dundee win their 3 games in hand, we are only 5 points off top and we still have (possibly) 2 games against Hearts. 

Provided we equal your other results.

Just now, johnnydun said:

Saying that, if Dundee win their 3 games in hand, we are only 5 points off top and we still have (possibly) 2 games against Hearts. 

Provided we equal your other results.

Second half last Tuesday could end up being pivotal to the whole season, imo. Disappointing lack of players sitting on the pitch in dismay at full-time.

Hopefully Dundee can learn from this and provide better Content in future.

6 hours ago, johnnydun said:

As if Hearts would lose to Dundee when a League title is there to be grabbed.

7 minutes ago, Molotov said:

This is reminiscent of last season when Hearts fans and directors were proclaiming 3rd spot early doors with a commanding lead.

Which club this season will challenge these bottlers from Edinburgh?

What "directors" were proclaiming that?

Thankfully we're in a better position than we were at any stage last season, but to answer your question, definitely not St Mirren.

5 minutes ago, DC92 said:

What "directors" were proclaiming that?

Thankfully we're in a better position than we were at any stage last season, but to answer your question, definitely not St Mirren.

Apologies. IIRC it was your chief executive or another senior management position. 

IIRC his comments were roundly abused on here last season. Especially so when you had a complete arse collapse. 

Ps: I was just Kidding on. 

12 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Apologies. IIRC it was your chief executive or another senior management position. 

IIRC his comments were roundly abused on here last season. Especially so when you had a complete arse collapse. 

Ps: I was just Kidding on. 

No need to apologise. I don't think his comments from when we were in 5th place in December were a proclamation of 3rd, but thankfully he's mostly kept his mouth shut anyway.

If Elixir reappears on here, then I'll be worried.

Edited by DC92

10 hours ago, DC92 said:

No need to apologise. I don't think his comments from when we were in 5th place in December were a proclamation of 3rd, but thankfully he's mostly kept his mouth shut anyway.

If Elixir reappears on here, then I'll be worried.

Aye, it's one of these interviews that takes on arms and legs with every telling.

Mckinlay does strike me as a bit of a bellend, but I can't say he enters my head as much as he seems to concern some people on here.

Getting this thread back on-topic, that's a bad result for Dundee last night in the title race. Got to be swatting aside the stragglers.