Scotland vs Norway 19th November 2023

MarkoRaj

Norway are literally only attacking down our left..

There was a period of a couple of minutes where they tried going down our left, came back into midfield, tried to go down our left, came back into midfield, tried to go down our left etc etc etc.

They must've done it around seven time and never once considered switching the ball to our right.

Just now, Highlandmagar said:

Good firstveleven. Pish back up.

This is true, and I think we knew it.

I'd argue it's good to have the light shone on this tonight when it doesn't really count.

Clarke's a sharp guy. Tonight will inform decisions made in terms of the squad and how we cope with injuries etc when it really matters.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I’ve already said that the goalkeeping situation is a nightmare. You were implying that Kelly is better than Clark.

He probably - just about -  is.   Could make a case that Ross bloody Laidlaw is just as good as either and he’s never ever going to get a call up. 

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

True.

A second Georgia goal would throw all the cats in with all the pigeons though and suddenly make this game massive.

I don't think if Spain lose there is any way we could make it to Pot 1, worst that happens is we would go into Pot 2. Pot 3 please.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

He probably - just about -  is.   Could make a case that Ross bloody Laidlaw is just as good as either and he’s never ever going to get a call up. 

Laidlaw is clearly a better shot stopper than Clark. Anyone with functioning eyes can see that.  He’d get called up if he ever left County.