Duncan disorderly's rejuventated ICT v Raith Rovers

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Its bloody Baltic out there wi freezing fog and I'm in Chesterfield, so its bound to be worse up in Inverness, just hope if this game is on there are no injuries to any players on both sides and the travelling support keep safe

I'm in Inverness and it's fine.

1 hour ago, embow said:

I'm not long back from Dornoch and it's been hard frost all day. Bambi on ice stuff and that's with pavements gritted. Spoke to one of two folk on the bus back up and they said it was freezing all the time they were in Inverness.  -5° outside just now here in SE Caithness.

Is there a early pitch inspection scheduled for tomorrow?

Up to last night its been cold but not freezing (around 2C), then dropped to around freezing this morning and there were a few flurries of snowflakes. Snow on the high ground but nothing at sea level. Today cold but no frost until the sun went down. Below freezing right now with some ice on the roads. I would expect when the sun comes up any frost will melt away its not deep in the ground. There's no snow around at low levels and this is unlikely to be a problem. Absolutely no wind, very still under a clear sky. Might be good for spotting the Northern Lights tonight where you are.

Should make for a nice scenic journey up north on the A9 in the morning for fans. There are traffic cams along the A9 if anyone wants to view road conditions and there's a couple of cameras in Aviemore.

Game should be on but wrap up warm, especially as the sun goes down so will the temperatures.

39 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Its bloody Baltic out there wi freezing fog and I'm in Chesterfield, so its bound to be worse up in Inverness, just hope if this game is on there are no injuries to any players on both sides and the travelling support keep safe

What about the home support, shouldn't they not keep safe?

16 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

Up to last night its been cold but not freezing (around 2C), then dropped to around freezing this morning and there were a few flurries of snowflakes. Snow on the high ground but nothing at sea level. Today cold but no frost until the sun went down. Below freezing right now with some ice on the roads. I would expect when the sun comes up any frost will melt away its not deep in the ground. There's no snow around at low levels and this is unlikely to be a problem. Absolutely no wind, very still under a clear sky. Might be good for spotting the Northern Lights tonight where you are.

Should make for a nice scenic journey up north on the A9 in the morning for fans. There are traffic cams along the A9 if anyone wants to view road conditions and there's a couple of cameras in Aviemore.

Game should be on but wrap up warm, especially as the sun goes down so will the temperatures.

Aye! It's a night for the old Borealis but to be honest having seen them often over the years you get a wee bit blasé about them. Temperature has plunged quite a bit here since daylight faded away this afternoon .

The ground here has had frost in it since Tuesday evening and despite sunshine it hasn't shifted much. No snow like yourself. Only on the hills.

Glad to see the match will (probably) go ahead, Rovers potent strike force to gather 3 points from the gates of hell and end another hoodoo.

Also glad to see the thread has pretty much got back on topic, ICT fans were in danger of becoming the new Morten fuds.

2 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

@TxRover RaithTV got this big pal?

Audio is for sure, not sure if they'll be doing video...no mention on their pages. Maybe if any ICT fans know if ICTTV streamed the match at Starks Park, but I'm not sure they're even doing that this year.