Duncan disorderly's rejuventated ICT v Raith Rovers

Amusingly already noted five years ago:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/when-saturday-comes-blog/2018/jan/04/orange-football-snow-chelsea-fifa-subbuteo

Related to that, the Puma Orbita is now the “Official SPFL Match Ball”, and comes in white and yellow versions (replaced the Mitre Delta, in while and yellow).

https://www.puma-catchup.com/puma-is-the-official-match-ball-provider-for-the-spfl-and-swpl/

1 hour ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

There's a question.  How long has it been since you saw the orange ball being used on a snowy pitch?  
I reckon it will be early 90s probably, before the snowflake generation.....

probably not allowed in the halls of Scottish football as its clearly sectarian

TBH I'm surprised some clubs and fans havent objected to green grass yet

41 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

footballtravelsNov08toApr09069.thumb.jpg.8813890bb20665ceb7225b25a91a9a15.jpg

07/02/09

Haven't seen one since between top flight teams or here in the Scottish Cup.

Not a single outfield home player wearing long sleeves or gloves either ................... must be during the Butcher years?

2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Not a single outfield home player wearing long sleeves or gloves either ................... must be during the Butcher years?

Had to look this one up out of curiosity.  It was Butcher’s second game the week after we drew 0-0 with Celtic. A lot of ICT fans were sporting Butcher head bandages with blood ketchup and the Celtic fans were chanting “Argentina!” Our fans responded with “Thierry Henry” to the tune of “Tom Hark”. 

This is looking doubtful now going by the forecast 😔 sub zero through the night and Saturday afternoon. 
Shame if it does as we’ve planned a trip this weekend to spend it in Aviemore but little chance I’d be able to attend a rearranged midweek game.

When will it be called off if it’s going to happen ?

Edited by RAITHROVERS84

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Sorry ICT fans, but going by your teams performance against us I think Rovers will over run your guys. 
I almost stood and applauded Rovers at EEP in the cup game, they were mighty impressive 

Brother you have to let that game go, its been 11 days 

55 minutes ago, SerieA said:

No chance. Undersoil heating better be on.

Is this just an assumption or do you know this for certain? Do ICT always use this when the cold bites? (I was under the impression most  clubs stopped using their undersoil heating when in the championship due to costs).

15 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Is this just an assumption or do you know this for certain? Do ICT always use this when the cold bites? (I was under the impression most  clubs stopped using their undersoil heating when in the championship due to costs).

You seem to be assuming we are financially competent 

6 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

You seem to be assuming we are financially competent 

Did the club not rip up the USH and sell the copper pipe for that very reason, that or we've neglected to maintain it. Either way I don't believe we have it functioning any more and if we did, certainly wouldn't be firing it up for a 1500 fan home game against Raith.