Duncan disorderly's rejuventated ICT v Raith Rovers

No thread for this as of yet unless I'm going blind?

Anyhoo.  This will be a great test for us.  A ground we struggle at, against a team we have not long broke our duck with, but are rejuvenated with a new thug manager.
Hoping that we can do what we have not done for over 20 year and come away with 3 points from there.  If we play with the same fire we did against Fifes second team the other night, then I cannot see why not.

Murray should be available for this afaik but Millen banned for it.  Do we stay 3 at the back with Murray, Broon and O'Reilly or do we chuck in McGill at RB?  

Both teams coming in this match in pretty decent form, so will they both leave undefeated, or will the run end for one of them.

I expect we’ll miss Millen more than a lot of fans will expect, so the question will be who slots in at RB? I can’t see IM trying the 3-6-1 again, as surely ICT will have a plan to counter it…so is it Masson at RB, or might Corr appear there, or even Brown?

On the ICT side, what’s the question(s)?

Our away form has been exemplary in recent weeks but this is a testing fixture, if ever there was one, thanks to the hex they've had over us for decades in Inverness. Get a win in this one and the confidence will be off the scale going into the next three very tricky matches after this and beyond. 

4 minutes ago, SerieA said:

Looking like a cold one 🥶

Might even be a white one!

Been really raw and cold here all day ( 90 miles north of Inverness) and it's forecast to be all downhill weatherwise for the rest of the week and into next week. Wrap up warm folks. 

Must be Inverness’s turn to go two decades without a win in this fixture, it’s only fair. 

Tough one, we all know our record in this fixture speaks for itself but having finally gotten the win will the monkey now be off our backs?  We’re flying in terms of confidence at the moment but this is a much improved Inverness team after changing manager who are on a good run themselves and have home advantage.  Hopefully we’re a bit stronger at the back as ICT will surely offer more going forward than the Pars managed on Friday.  Interesting to see how we line up for this one but if the team can put in a shift like Friday maybe we might finally leave the Highlands with the points. Hopefully the weather holds off until after this one but it’s certainly feeling like it’s coming soon.  

Last Caley manager to bring about the public indignity to our club by loosing to Raith rightly lost his job. Hoping Dunc has taken that as a warning and normal service will resume.

No mistakes relying on our squad players this weekend dispatching this gang of Fifers - home win, clean sheet and another 3 points as we creep up the table. 

1 hour ago, bdu98196 said:

Unless its decided dangerous travel for the away fans calling a game off, otherwise get the lines brushed and the orange ball out for the day.

There's a question.  How long has it been since you saw the orange ball being used on a snowy pitch?  
I reckon it will be early 90s probably, before the snowflake generation.....

58 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

There's a question.  How long has it been since you saw the orange ball being used on a snowy pitch?  
I reckon it will be early 90s probably, before the snowflake generation.....

footballtravelsNov08toApr09069.thumb.jpg.8813890bb20665ceb7225b25a91a9a15.jpg

07/02/09

Haven't seen one since between top flight teams or here in the Scottish Cup.