Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC

24 minutes ago, Fife spider said:

Obviously didn’t want to play with their injury list. I live less than 3miles from east end and the frost was gone yesterday.

I live less than a mile from East End and can still see frost, so now what.

Thankfully Crossgates microclimate sees their game go ahead. £8 bargin.

27 minutes ago, CathcartSkins said:

Aye right....the club are responsible for the upkeep and preparation of the pitch.

Feartie Fifers.

Aye there's a big stand that gets in the way. 

Maybe that's why you didn't build any decent sized ones at Lesser Hampden? Fair play. 

The Main Stand is quite obviously a persistent problem when it comes to this weather. There will not be any remedy for that which is economically viable. 

Anyway, you'll play us when we are good and ready to play with new signings and a fully fit team. 

Awful lot of Raith fans bumping their gums once more on X about this. That's two weeks in a row. Almost as if they are bored and not challenging for a title, as well as still being in the cup. A strange bunch. 

I’m a five minute drive from East End. My back garden has been squidgy and defrosted since yesterday evening, and with the overnight rain a wee bit more today. I’m quite surprised it’s off given how mild it’s been for the last 28 hours? There’s parts of my garden that are sheltered from any sunlight but are fine.

Disappointing but another week of rest for players, another week to recruit and just to pour fuel on the seethe, a chance to now play the game when we’ve got less on the injury table. In fairness, if they play this game in February then it’s unlikely we’ll have many players back that wouldn’t be available today as Comrie, Jakubiak, Breen, Todd, Bene, KRH likely all still probably missing, some maybe in training.

Edited by The Toun Clock

36 minutes ago, It is our time to shine said:

Was the undersoil heating broken again.  Bonnyrigg match on . Pure red neck. 

Undersoil heating wasn't on. Bonnyrigg don't have a large stand on the south side of the stand blocking any sunlight getting to the affected area. And also didn't have a flood on their park last week. Other than that though, perfect comparison. 

37 minutes ago, GloriousHoops said:

Best guess for a rearranged date? 

I’d imagine midweek. Just had a look at our fixtures and most Saturdays taken apart from the 10th February which is the next round of the cup. Airdrie are top of the list so say they don’t get past StJohnstone then it could be us and them on that day. However if they do then I could see ourselves playing that day.

Already playing midweek on Friday 23rd and Tuesday 27th so that rules out those midweeks.

I think having the main stand on the south side is the problem here. Everyone knows that south-facing homes are sought after as they enjoy the most of the sun. How Dunfermline’s burghers got this wrong defies belief. How did this get past planning?

The obvious solution is to swap the main stand to the north and slip that wee stand (former terrace, could be again) over to the south. Using rollers like the Egyptians did to build the pyramids, it’s feasible in a couple of months. 

For other top construction tips, follow me. 

1 hour ago, Fife spider said:

Obviously didn’t want to play with their injury list. I live less than 3miles from east end and the frost was gone yesterday.

I have a north facing back garden, and the part shadowed by my house is still brick hard. The top end is soft tho. 

26 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Awful lot of Raith fans bumping their gums once more on X about this. That's two weeks in a row. Almost as if they are bored and not challenging for a title, as well as still being in the cup. A strange bunch. 

Think you'll find we're just laughing at you and your "frozen" pitch as we travel in 10 degree sunshine to our winnable cup tie. 

22 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I’d imagine midweek. Just had a look at our fixtures and most Saturdays taken apart from the 10th February which is the next round of the cup. Airdrie are top of the list so say they don’t get past StJohnstone then it could be us and them on that day. However if they do then I could see ourselves playing that day.

Already playing midweek on Friday 23rd and Tuesday 27th so that rules out those midweeks.

Might be getting mixed up but I thought this game was rescheduled from early December. Would it therefore not be top of the list ?

31 minutes ago, Craigus said:

Think you'll find we're just laughing at you and your "frozen" pitch as we travel in 10 degree sunshine to our winnable cup tie. 

The  Leicester City of Scotland…… if your wee team mentality doesn’t get in the way. 

29 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

Might be getting mixed up but I thought this game was rescheduled from early December. Would it therefore not be top of the list ?

You’re totally right actually mate, forgot that this was supposed to be 2nd December. So aye, fair chance we might meet on 10th Feb 👍🏻