Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC

Aye it's been wet, rain on and off and windy since later last night but no snow. Light rain and fresh breeze according to the BBC between now and noon then dry for the rest of the day so hopefully it's on.

Hopefully it'll be on, really want the chance to see the manager/team put that sh*tshow from last week behind them.

3 hours ago, Stuntiethumper said:

Any local advice on pre-match pubs and parking?

Depends what your looking for. Two bars inside the ground  legends and Charlie D,s open to both home and away fans tomorrow.

Coming  in from the east there is the Elizabethan. From the west via Kincardine bridge you can park  in the town. Again various options for just beer or pub grub.

Wotherspoons if that's your bag, East Port is reasonably priced and will have the early football on. Can get busy.

Hope that helps.

2 hours ago, spiders4ever said:

HD you will need to cancel the bus. In the unlikely event that DA Baracus is not telling the truth he will pay the cancellation charge.

Ehhh!
Fifers mate, more chance of us getting Liverpools back line on loan till the end of the season than that. 

This will be on. I think we will lose quite comfortably due to the confidence being low and our tendency to have lots of forced errors from the back. Paton is a striker I've always liked, and can see him having a field day. Just don't see where we go from that disaster last week or how McPake turns this around without players like Bene or Todd. 

Tomorrow worries me. Just before masterton done his evil worst EEP got rid of Stephens but obviously couldn't do the same trick again so they now don't sell 50/50 tickets or programmes in the norrie because they can't afford paying vendors in the norrie just as they coudn't afford to pay stephens under masterton previously.

5 hours ago, pawpar said:

Tomorrow worries me. Just before masterton done his evil worst EEP got rid of Stephens but obviously couldn't do the same trick again so they now don't sell 50/50 tickets or programmes in the norrie because they can't afford paying vendors in the norrie just as they coudn't afford to pay stephens under masterton previously.

Why are you doing this? You know for a fact you're talking pish here. The club haven't stopped putting 50/50 and programme sellers in the Norrie because they can't afford it. 

What's your agenda here? It's fine to question things but to start making up total bullshit is just shite behaviour.

5 hours ago, pawpar said:

You’re a right barrel of laughs eh? 
Stephens paid and still pay us for the selling rights inside the stadium. We tried and failed to do for ourselves, but we didn’t have the infrastructure Stephens has to profit from it. 
I can’t wait till you drown in your own negativity and BS so we can all get some peace from this kind of utter keech. 

I came on here this morning to try and inject some positivity into our chances in today’s game, but then I read that utter pish from pawpar and now feel it’s a waste of time to even try when you have folk spewing nonsense like that. 

6 hours ago, pawpar said:

You are an absolute helmet. You know you are talking absolute bollocks for some daft reason. 

Don't really see how McPake has any option but to revert Hamilton to defence. Thought he brought some energy to midfield at Tannadice but first priority to try and stop a repeat of last week.

Other than that, need to try and get QP on the back foot and I'd be interested in Holmes getting a start with McCann sitting off the left. 

After last week, I've switched off from all Pars need so not even sure how squad is looking but assume it will be something along lines of:

Mehmet

Fagan Walcott, Hamilton, Otoo

MOH, Chalmers, Allan, Edwards

Summers, McCann

Holmes

Need to see a power of work from MOH, Chalmers, Allan, Summers and McCann - all have work to do to convince me they can handle this level. 

Quite a few of these boys need to step up today.

Defeat would be an absolute disaster from which there's no coming back. A draw would be bad and make next week pretty make or break for McPake. Win would provide so much needed breathing room and confidence ahead of next week.