Week 13

lichtie23

27 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

That's just the Chargers regular uni they've been wearing since 2020.

Making hard work of a 2-9 team with no offense is prototypical Staley Chargers.

I think the Patriots uniform clouded my vision.

Quentin Johnston with yet another absolute clunker of a drop on a perfectly thrown ball that would have been a huge gain.

How you can scout this guy with all the resources available to an NFL franchise and conclude he's a 1st round WR is beyond me. Hands like cymbals, runs terrible routes, can't track the ball in the air, plays nowhere near his size. The guy just has no feel for the position at all, which you can see clear as day by the number of times he either cuts at completely the wrong time, or jogs his route before suddenly realising that if he'd gone full tilt he'd be wide open.

Me watching this Houston v Denver game…

We are shite - we are shite - we are shite - we’re back in it - we are shite - we’re back in it - FFS Wilson! - We are shite - Hold on a minute - FFS Wilson - we are shite - hold on a minute - FFS!

Three minutes of this to go…

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

6-0 win for the Chargers

Both teams were utterly clownshoes. One of those wins that means absolutely nothing, because it's going to drop the draft slot by 3 or 4 places and the Chargers are still going to get nowhere near the playoffs.

This would genuinely get this sport stopped. Tim Boyle and Desmond Ridder have got to have made a deal with the devil to have professional careers. There’s no way these guys are in the top 32 of QBs in the entire country.

15 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Me watching this Houston v Denver game…

We are shite - we are shite - we are shite - we’re back in it - we are shite - we’re back in it - FFS Wilson! - We are shite - Hold on a minute - FFS Wilson - we are shite - hold on a minute - FFS!

Three minutes of this to go…

FFS Wilson - we are shite.

The end.