St Johnstone v Celtic, High Noon Shootout 03/12/23

I used to argue that Joe Hart was nowhere near the best goalkeeper in the league. I'd now go one step further and say that he's verging on the bottom half of goalkeepers in the league and completely dining out on his name.

I genuinely can't remember a time where I've went, 'Oft. What a save!' But I do seem to see him make constant mistakes and that's whilst being at Celtic. He'd be out of his depth at a lower team. Horrific. How the f**k has Siegrist fell to 3rd in the pecking order?!

If I were a petty, shortbread tin natter type I would be a little irked that two Englishmen are commentating on a Scottish game. 

I'm not, but what I'm saying is if I were like that it would bother me. Which it doesn't. I'm completely fine with it.

Anyhow. Celtic looked to have downed tools and the Johnnies look revitalised having embraced Leveinball. Hart, Kyogo and Taylor look guff. Yang, appropriately enough, at least appears to be trying.

Celtic have been dung but do think we’ve been really quite good. Between them Davidson and Maclean managed to assemble a really good set of centre mids, and Levein’s found a way of making them work as a unit. 

DJ has been a million miles better than our proper strikers (minus Clark) have been up top. We aren’t winning or in the game if Levein had went with May (the only fully fit striker I think?) instead.

If Celtic fans had any ambition there would be public inquests into how they can find themselves trailing to a team with a fraction of their budget. Luckily for Rodgers and the board, these fans are life’s losers, who are happy to accept any shite that’s shovelled up as long as their team is ahead of the Ranjurs and they get to cheer on Chris Sutton verbally sparring with Kris Boyd from their sofas. Quite funny to choose to support a team because they win everything and still have zero standards.