Motherwell vs St Johnstone - Race to the bottom

Comic stuff at the back. Kelly should have been dropped a wee while ago.

A decision that Kettlewell is unable to make. 

The indecision on Kettlewell’s future is happening in slow motion. It had to happen after the County game. It absolutely has to happen by 6pm if we don’t win.

1 minute ago, boozyBJ said:

Not his fault our goalies a fucking idiot, but if we can’t come back now , time to go.

He is the one continually picking a guy who is making major errors which are costing goals almost every game. Kettlewell doesn’t have the guts to drop him.

If there is a post match inteview he is getting St Mirren which is utterly unbelievable at this stage.

12 minutes ago, boozyBJ said:

Not his fault our goalies a fucking idiot, but if we can’t come back now , time to go.

20 minutes of football shouldn't decide your clubs long term future.

Its a cycle we got caught in with Davidson.

If it finishes like this Kettlewell shouldn’t even get in the dressing room. No harm to the guy and I wish him no ill whatsoever but it’s pro sport and you live and die on your results. It’s his team, tactics and quite a few of his signings. 
He should be summoned straight to the boardroom and relieved of his duties at full time. To even suggest be is on the touchline against St Mirren next week is beyond mental.

Edited by Quatermass

3 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

It’s the current 13 game run that’s going to decide it. 

Thats what i mean. He shouldnt suddenly be saved if you scramble an equaliser or winner late on, really.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thats what i mean. He shouldnt suddenly be saved if you scramble an equaliser or winner late on, really.

If he won the game I wouldn’t sack him. If that was the conditions of today he shouldn’t have been in the dugout at all. Ok, he shouldn’t have……but to sack him after finally breaking the run would be utterly bonkers and make us look even more of a crisis case.

A defeat or a draw he 100% has to go. No excuses.

Edited by Quatermass