Motherwell vs St Johnstone - Race to the bottom

2 minutes ago, Big John Handsome said:

Sound on the stream ahead of the video for anyone else?

Yeah same for me. I’ve switched over to the St Johnstone stream. Commentary is a bit monotone but could be as a result of the product in the pitch! 

Motherwell seem remarkably soft, physically. 

We haven't got near going in attack at all.

Feels like a 0-0 and both managers saying it could've been worse so you accept the point.

Be surprised if we see Mika in the second half. Looked like they were going to sub him just before half time after he got treatment. He’s been pretty anonymous. 

A really poor game with two really poor teams. 

13 minutes ago, dezz said:

Yeah same for me. I’ve switched over to the St Johnstone stream. Commentary is a bit monotone but could be as a result of the product in the pitch! 

The commentator is maybe a little dull and negative, but I don’t mind him.  Its the 14 year old cliché riddled ‘summariser’ I find painful to listen to. Probably harsh as they’re likely just volunteers.

Chris Kane looks back to the player of his first 6 years or so at saints. A long way from the brilliant performances of the double season.

Anyway, on with the second half of the honkathon…

Also, if our players could concentrate on actually playing the game and not this bullshit rolling about looking for a red card then that would be great. 

That shite appearing in our games generally means the players are lacking interest and we play shite accordingly.