Killie v Celtic

2 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

I've got a stauner watching them back

How you feeling about McInnes now? 

I’m not only asking this as a reaction off the back of today’s result but this season has been better than last so far? Is he turning your opinion around? 

For me I’ve been back and forth with McInnes (wanted him sacked after Caley in the cup QF and at half time against Celtic in April for example) and just as recently as seeing the starting line up on Wednesday night away at Aberdeen I was saying he was annoying me a bit again so I’m not going to make out as if I’ve always been behind him.

However I probably need to start giving him a bit more respect as, regardless of result, he’s made sure the team are competitive in every game.  Thats a good few times now that we've stood up to a really tough challenge.

We got what we deserved a the end of the day as we don’t take our chances when they come and that matters big time,as for only giving us the one end it maybe have worked the day cause Killie won but not long term,for that bottin that’s supports Killie and Sevco,Sawyers a think the dafties name is he’s a turd and always will be,we’ll have to turn the Jambos over next week and put in a good show,mon the Hoops 🍀

5 minutes ago, wingnut said:

We got what we deserved a the end of the day as we don’t take our chances when they come and that matters big time,as for only giving us the one end it maybe have worked the day cause Killie won but not long term,for that bottin that’s supports Killie and Sevco,Sawyers a think the dafties name is he’s a turd and always will be,we’ll have to turn the Jambos over next week and put in a good show,mon the Hoops 🍀

We're doing alright but thanks for the concern 👍

15 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

How you feeling about McInnes now? 

I’m not only asking this as a reaction off the back of today’s result but this season has been better than last so far? Is he turning your opinion around? 

For me I’ve been back and forth with McInnes (wanted him sacked after Caley in the cup QF and at half time against Celtic in April for example) and just as recently as seeing the starting line up on Wednesday night away at Aberdeen I was saying he was annoying me a bit again so I’m not going to make out as if I’ve always been behind him.

However I probably need to start giving him a bit more respect as, regardless of result, he’s made sure the team are competitive in every game.  Thats a good few times now that we've stood up to a really tough challenge.

Mcinnes reminds me a bit like when clarke was at killie, knew how to punch well above his weight at times but when expected to win, it kinda falls apart

He's the type of manager that won't win you much if anything, but could easily become a permanent top 6 side while he is there, quite comfortably top 6 tbh

Absolute solid gaffer 

Well done Killie. Enjoy your night lads and lassies! 
In the week ahead I expect plenty of gloating in schools and workplaces around Ayrshire.

No doubt there will be ghreen mheltdown on clyde1 tomorrow to look forward to. 😂 

Back to normal next week for Killie fans when you lose 4-0 to Livingston and the knives will be out for Delboy McInnes. 😂 

The life and times of a diddy club supporter. It’s never dull in Scottish fitba. 

Well done Killie! Result of the weekend.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rodgers heart quite clearly isnt in the job, and it shows every time Celtic play a match.

Celtic reappointing Rodgers was a poor recruitment decision IMO and Celtic will come to regret that choice.

Getting emptied by Leicester City has broke him.

32 minutes ago, wingnut said:

grumpy-ew.gif

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rodgers heart quite clearly isnt in the job, and it shows every time Celtic play a match.

I genuinely believe this is the case and I have thought so since they approached him. Celtic were a stepping stone for him 1st time around and 2yrs ago when things were going well for Leicester he probably thought he was staying in the EPL for a good while and probably envisaged he was in line for a Spurs or Chelsea type job. To find himself back to playing Kilmarnock and Ross County 4 times a season while the Celtic board penny pinch around him is miles away from where he wants to be. 

He is a few results away from this becoming toxic and the best support in the world attacking their own players again.