The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2024

11 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

I’m pretty sure he was the ref in Cyprus when he added on 15 minutes extra time allowing us the opportunity to win 3-2. Worst grass pitch I’ve ever seen. 

Worst grass you say?

image.jpeg.84ae37d8b17ca6edb18d8022928acc3e.jpeg

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

Last ever night at the proms for Sir Andrew Davis

Grealish will be dismayed, the entire Prom crowd loved to impersonate him during the Hornpipe.

12 hours ago, Eednud said:

Former professional golfer and US Curtis Cup team member, Stephanie Sparks, is off to hear the number one song in heaven as she fails to beat the clock by missing the cut at 50.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/golf/former-golf-pro-turned-tv-star-stephanie-sparks-dead-at-50/news-story/f89dc2cccb3cd8f9c8d10413b685326c

Kimono, the big house.

10 hours ago, mozam76 said:

I’m pretty sure he was the ref in Cyprus when he added on 15 minutes extra time allowing us the opportunity to win 3-2. Worst grass pitch I’ve ever seen. 

He was indeed, thank feck his watch was gubbed.

Screenshot_20240421_222629_Chrome.jpg

11 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

I was in Hurricanes bar with a fallen Madonna with...ahem, certain attributes. Happy Days.

Thankfully, she is still alive but...y'know...gravity and all that.

Hurricanes, on West Regent Street? That takes me back, maybe the nicest pub I ever got thrown out of. Long story.

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Missed this one last week............

The clapperboard wraps it up for Eleanor Coppola, designer, artist and wife of Francis Ford Coppola, whom she married in 1963. Interesting obit in Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2024/apr/18/eleanor-coppola-obituary

Eleanor Copped it

12 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Dropped from the squad for this season. 😡

At least 10 people did the same, presumably influenced by him deciding he wasn't so dying after all and discharging himself from his hospice.

48 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

At least 10 people did the same, presumably influenced by him deciding he wasn't so dying after all and discharging himself from his hospice.

I've gone for a slightly younger team this year and as he was a popular pick anyway there would be no Brucie bonus points. My high risk strategy isn't paying off, who'd have thunk it. 🤦‍♂️