The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2024

32 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Don't forget Restless Natives, great wee film.

Vincent Friel.. then Bernard Hill... 

Joe Mullaney- are you shiteing yourself yet? 

Bernard Hill was also in No surrender, a movie set in Liverpool but could easily have been in the West of Scotland. Well worth a watch if you can find it.

Posted (edited)

He was also in I, Claudius, because every great British actor of a certain vintage was in I, Claudius. He was the praetorian guard who nearly kills Claudius after Caligula's execution and then suggests he should be the emperor.

I actually named a piece of software I wrote for work 'Yosser', since it was a simple distributed task management system where remote clients would query a server for the next job.

Edited by Aim Here

Jean Luann Epper (January 27, 1941 – May 5, 2024) was an American stuntwoman and actress. She performed stunts in over 100 feature films and television series and is perhaps best known as Lynda Carter's stunt double on the 1970s television series Wonder Woman.[2] She was featured in Amanda Micheli's 2004 documentary Double Dare, along with New Zealand stuntwoman and actress Zoë Bell. Entertainment Weekly noted that many consider her "the greatest stuntwoman who's ever lived."[3]

190322-jeannie-epper-news.thumb.jpg.1a49b90eb4e94f92d8c11cb40e31abd3.jpg

22 hours ago, Aim Here said:

He was also in I, Claudius, because every great British actor of a certain vintage was in I, Claudius. He was the praetorian guard who nearly kills Claudius after Caligula's execution and then suggests he should be the emperor.

I actually named a piece of software I wrote for work 'Yosser', since it was a simple distributed task management system where remote clients would query a server for the next job.

Imagine Jonathon Ross got the part "Claudius, you now w@nk highwy in Wome" 

8 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Imagine Jonathon Ross got the part "Claudius, you now w@nk highwy in Wome" 

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He'd have been fine in Life of Brian.

"Welease Wodewick".

Michael Palin's senator in LoB does in fact state that Bigguth Dickuth 'wanks as high as anyone in Wome'..............

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Michael Palin's senator in LoB does in fact state that Bigguth Dickuth 'wanks as high as anyone in Wome'..............

which is what I was hinting at

Spoiler

brian.jpg.7d119875d9d3dee232170ab6ef420fea.jpg

how shall we f*ck off, o Lord? 

On 06/05/2024 at 15:11, Aim Here said:

Brief cameo from Jeffrey out of George and Mildred as well.

1 hour ago, BillyAnchor said:

61 that's no age etc etc says the poster who turns 61 next month

Steve's had his funeral planned for a while...