Dundee United vs Raith Rovers, 16 Dec…

1 hour ago, Starkiplier said:

Best boozer for away fans pre-match?

Meeting my Uncle and cousin (United fans) in the Balmore beforehand. 
United boozer but away fans welcome apparently (unless they’re setting me up to get my head kicked in). 

32 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Meeting my Uncle and cousin (United fans) in the Balmore beforehand. 
United boozer but away fans welcome apparently (unless they’re setting me up to get my head kicked in). 

We are usually the Balmore but avoiding it tomorrow as the skinflint owners won't pay 50 quid to put extra barstaff on for busy games so you can be anything up to 20 minutes to get served.

You will be fine anywhere really. Frews and Barrels decent shouts. 

Lots of away fans seem to like the Clep as it's a "traditional boozer" I just think it stinks of piss.

If you are in the train anywhere in the town is an option as taxis are plentiful on the Nethergate and take less than 10 mins 

Just seen online that United are now selling the restricted view seats in the shed.....for £29!!!!!!  How the hell do they justify charging £4 more for a restricted view.

image.png.318e72f63a75e49dbe63650efc821de9.png

Edited by AllanJM

1 minute ago, spot on said:

They probably justify it by the fact that’s all that is left and take it or leave it 🤷🏻‍♂️

And of course it allows them to sell more tickets without having to pay for extra stewards and pie stand staff in another stand.

2 hours ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Dabrowski

Millen     Brown     Murray   Dick

Byrne

Connolly     Stanton    Easton

Vaughan   Hamilton

@TxRover @Roath Raver - RaithTV situation? Apologies for using you both as my international subscriber information line.

RaithTV have said they will be streaming the match, outwith any last minute changes, to International subscribers.

Listened to the podcast, seen the suggestions, don’t like most of them…

Big Kev

Millen/Murray/O’Reilly/Dick

Brown

Mullin/Stanton/Byrne/Easton

Hamilton

Save Vaughan, Gullan, Smith, McGill and Connolly for impact subs. If Murray is questionable, Corr in there. Sorry, would love to see Matthews, Masson and Hannah get time, but it’s not the day.

30 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

Just seen online that United are now selling the restricted view seats in the shed.....for £29!!!!!!  How the hell do they justify charging £4 more for a restricted view.

image.png.318e72f63a75e49dbe63650efc821de9.png

Maybe as simple as them making the seats available for the first time since they were in the SPL and forgetting to update the prices. 

37 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

Maybe as simple as them making the seats available for the first time since they were in the SPL and forgetting to update the prices. 

You may be right as they're now "only" £24.