Perth Fermers v Leith Lotharios - 3pm 16th Dec

Thats a red to me, you cant fly towards a player, full pelt, with your foot at neck height.

Absolutely no surprise theyve decided its a yellow when its being played at quarter speed, though. VAR eh.

Not for one second suggesting “Monty out” or any of that but I’ve serious concerns of this style of play.

Our window in the summer was truly appalling.

Jordan Obita, Will Fish and Dylan Levitt truly are three utterly brutal footballers and I cannot believe there are supporters that think they are competent.

We have Boyle, Youan and Vente, three players probably worth over £1m and we have created next to no chances away to Livingston and St Johnstone, that’s on the gaffer.

I’m not for one second suggesting we should have kept Lee Johnson however his teams always created chances (albeit we conceded hundreds) under Montgomery we look utterly devoid of ideas and creativity.

A few wins, yep but we’ve had more than the rub of the green in all of them.

We're just a really solid, well organised, team again. Job Levein has done so quickly is remarkable. 

Players starting to look fitter too? Didnt seem nearly as leggy at the end as they have been.

1 minute ago, Muirton Saint said:

Glad to see fitness has improved across the squad, players not totally dead after 60 minutes helped massively tonight.

Also what a game for Franczak.

Yes, didn't come under nearly as much pressure in the last few minutes compared to last week. Hibs weren't really at it at all, whereas Motherwell were kitchen sinking it.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We're just a really solid, well organised, team again. Job Levein has done so quickly is remarkable. 

Players starting to look fitter too? Didnt seem nearly as leggy at the end as they have been.

Everything just looks a bit more cohesive these days. Nice.

9 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Montgomery’s total football 4-4-2. Ooft. 

Should’ve been 3. 

He’s actually not a bad lad Montgomery, I rented his house in High Green in Sheffield 20 years ago, Michael Tonge, Phil Jagielka and Gordon Smiths of Rangers laddie all stayed there before me and my 3 mates moved in. He used to give us 4 tickets for every home game at Bramall  Lane and they were flying high in the Championship that year narrowly missing out on promotion. I reckon he will be another Hibs managerial casualty in the next 12 months though.