Broxi Bear vs Brogan the Dog - Wednesday 20th December

We were shite up until the goal then really poor by Olufunwa to not cut the ball out to stop it reaching Dessers.

Stupidity from Jaiyesimi. He was absolutely hopeless up until that moment offering nothing, making the wrong decision every time the ball came to him.

Sprangler was another who couldn’t pass to a teammate.

Thought we had a chance of giving them a game tonight but it looks done and they’ve barely had to do a thing.

Ah well…

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Someone wanting Christmas down the road me thinks.

I feel like im alone in it, but id happily see him not play for us again.

Hes just a nothing player who doesnt nearly put enough of a shift in and never seems fit. Ive no idea how he ended up ahead of Kane as a starter.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Hes just a nothing player who doesnt nearly put enough of a shift in and never seems fit. Ive no idea how he ended up ahead of Kane as a starter.

Yeh he was dreadful tonight. Thought he looked decent in that role in the first half against Celtic but done nothing since really. 

On occasions he’ll take the ball in well and you get a bit of hope, before he passes it straight to an opponent or out of play.

Did nothing to help take the pressure of our defence tonight, everything was straight back at us.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Probably a lot to do with the fact Kane can't finish his dinner. 

It's probably been 2 years since I'm seen Kane his a shot that wasn't a scuffed effort. 

1 minute ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Probably a lot to do with the fact Kane can't finish his dinner. 

It's probably been 2 years since I'm seen Kane his a shot that wasn't a scuffed effort. 

Can Jaiyesimi like?

Hes got a half decent first touch and thats it.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You are not alone. An enraging player. Looks like he cannae be arsed. 

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You’re not alone. I said a couple of weeks back that I thought he was lazy. Seen nothing since then to change my mind. 

So far the only real positive I can take out of tonight is it will hopefully be the last time we have to suffer him

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

His Christmas gift to the fans is not seeing him play until new year potentially!

3 minutes ago, Muirton Saint said:

His Christmas gift to the fans is not seeing him play until new year potentially!

With any luck him, and Costelloe, find themselves looking for new loan moves by the new year, and we get some actual useful pace in the attack.