Dundee V Aberdeen

9 hours ago, Moorie said:

We will take the Doc back up the road. He was always the real brains 

Would be some laugh if you ever did go for Doc after punting McInnes then scrambling about for a 'better style' and 'freshness' for the next 3 or so years with multiple managers then going crawling to McInnes' old assistant.

Confident with us at home for this one. Aberdeen, by the time we play them, will have had a busy week and a bit having played Frankfurt, a league cup final and then Livingston on Wednesday. 

Take caution with Aberdeen because they clearly have good players but I'm going for a Dundee win.

20 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Confident with us at home for this one. Aberdeen, by the time we play them, will have had a busy week and a bit having played Frankfurt, a league cup final and then Livingston on Wednesday. 

Take caution with Aberdeen because they clearly have good players but I'm going for a Dundee win.

A win will go a long way to telling us if we need to be looking upwards or downwards the rest of the season. 

17 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Don't disagree, but it appears as if we're just going to be cannon fodder

Not a chance that Dundee or the Doc will take anything for granted despite our recent unnatural competence.

Our first home game in what seems like an eternity (well, 4 weeks), and against a team we haven't played yet this season. Will have to keep Miovski quiet, but have to say that, every time I've seen the Dons play, that big Serbian (?) central defender looks a total bombscare. Hopefully, he can gift us a few chances. It'll be a nervy, close game, and I'm predicting a 1-1 draw.

18 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Will this be Barry's last game after getting put to sleep by the Doc?

How will Baz deal with a 'proper' team this weekend?

Will Dundee leave Barry in a rage, telling us how shite Scottish Football is?

Join us for an East Coast shit fest. 

I live on the hope that Dundee won't add to their 3 home league wins in 53 years against Aberdeen. 

Edited by betting competition