Dundee V Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Other than David Munro being a clown of a referee, none of that litany of tears and snotters is factual. No amount of seeking clarification club statements and pathetic 'look at us doing training on our shite pitch!' stunts change the reality. 

I think you'll find that it is 'factual'.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Morten fan getting involved in a top flight debate! 😂 

Being critical of another clubs stadium is fcuking hilarious. 😂 

Morten 😂 

Yes, I think that slagging off Dens for being a tip isn't really up for much argument from us Dees no matter how much we love it, especially the Derry. 

In saying that there are certain team's fans that should avoid that and Morten are definitely one if them, and I love their shithole of a ground.

19 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Some very sensitive Dundee fans on here.  Maybe Father Christmas can bring them a pitch that actually drains this year?

Why are you bothered?

Most likely you'll never play there again.

remember oh yeah GIF

On 24/12/2023 at 18:38, virginton said:

Other than David Munro being a clown of a referee, none of that litany of tears and snotters is factual. No amount of seeking clarification club statements and pathetic 'look at us doing training on our shite pitch!' stunts change the reality. 

On 24/12/2023 at 17:04, SweeperDee said:

Probably one of the finest grass pitches in Scotland, not our fault the drainage is absolute garbage and the stadium is on a slope. 

I see that's one of the finest grass pitches in Scotland being, err, waterlogged and unplayable yet again. 🤡