Dundee V Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, O_Kahn said:

All this "Dundee are training on the pitch" stuff isn't really relevant unless they're using the goalmouths that the ref was concerned about.

I do have sympathy with Doc's point about a delayed kick off.

But the ref clarified on Sportsound that it was 'multiple areas' of the pitch.

Don't think a top flight club has used the goal mouths in a number of years for even a pre match warm up to try and preserve the 6 yard box area as much as possible. Tend to use separate goals and put them to the side of the pitch.

Hopefully we get a different ref for the rearranged game. He has a history of making shite decisions at Dens. He was also responsible for one of the three 'VAR mistakes' that the SPFL owned up to a month or so back sending Mulligan off then refusing to change his mind despite the VAR ref saying it was a mistake and sending him to the monitor.

Today's actions and the aforementioned incident suggests he's the type that only cares about his opinion and refuses to listen to others.

That Dundee statement is pretty clear, and well written, to the point its really hard to see how its not the ref being a useless dick thats saw the game postponed.

Presumably instead of actually being punished for it, the authorities will simply close ranks and defend it.

Burrows crying about the difficulty in rearranging the game owing to Aberdeen being in Europe and in the League Cup final. I’m sorry Alan but that ain’t going to wash my friend. Not commenting on whether the call off was fully justified, shitebaggery imho.