Docs Dark Blue Derry Destroyers v Glesga Smeltic

Carson has been overall competent for us but f**k me if he doesn’t love chucking in a goal or two. He’s made a few big clangers for us, mostly trying to play balls back to him that he could pick up. It doesn’t matter how competent you are 99% of the time when you make these mistakes. 

I’m much more offended by Rangers and Celtic fans from places 100 miles away from Glasgow actually supporting them than whatever dogshit chants they sing about some utter shitehole country over the Irish Sea from Scotland.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

I’m much more offended by Rangers and Celtic fans from places 100 miles away from Glasgow actually supporting them than whatever dogshit chants they sing about some utter shitehole country over the Irish Sea from Scotland.

The glorification and celebration of any terrorism cannot be condoned in any way shape or form.

The beliefs of these morons (from both sides) kind of sums up the thinking within town, cities and villages up and down the country.

Its not good enough for the kind of communities we should all be looking to live in.

Think that scoreline is harsh, I think we put in a good effort today and don't have too much to be ashamed of. Wish we had an easier rebound match than away at Rugby Park, but this team can get a result against almost anyone... Old Firm aside.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Think that scoreline is harsh, I think we put in a good effort today and don't have too much to be ashamed of. Wish we had an easier rebound match than away at Rugby Park, but this team can get a result against almost anyone... Old Firm aside.

Come on man we were rotten.

16 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Come on man we were rotten.

After the first goal, aye, but I quite enjoyed the first half, thought we looked comfortable. They turned it up a gear in the second, we packed it in after the first goal was gifted and it turned into training practice.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

After the first goal, aye, but I quite enjoyed the first half, thought we looked comfortable. They turned it up a gear in the second, we packed it in after the first goal was gifted and it turned into training practice.

I enjoyed it being 0-0 at half time but they could have had 3 or 4 in the first half. We lacked ambition in the game, they aren’t world beaters.