Dundee FC vs St Johnstone - 02/01/2024

26 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Fucking hell, 16 pages for a game that never happened!

Random guy was explaining how xW (expected weather) works.

Ironically I actually had a better day out than it would have been thanks to the postponement. A good time was had in Arbroath. Chinwagging with the locals, playful banter with DABs, a cheeky half bottle and anti-United songs with fellow SJFC fans on the terraces of Gayfield and then back to the pubs of Dundee until the last train home. A fine day out.

17 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Ironically I actually had a better day out than it would have been thanks to the postponement. A good time was had in Arbroath. Chinwagging with the locals, playful banter with DABs, a cheeky half bottle and anti-United songs with fellow SJFC fans on the terraces of Gayfield and then back to the pubs of Dundee until the last train home. A fine day out.

Like hands across Tayside, teaching the Angus world to sing, in a sky blue, tangerine and maroon orgy, all coming together against the common enemy.

It's enough to make me bolk.

34 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

They are one and the same thing surely?

34 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Chinwagging and Playful 🤦‍♂️

30 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Like hands across Tayside, teaching the Angus world to sing, in a sky blue, tangerine and maroon orgy, all coming together against the common enemy.

It's enough to make me bolk.

vile.gif.ac27cc401c2b7230cf13eba38c2f033d.gif

Thank you.

Late to the party here, but the postponement at the weekend is entirely due to Dundee being manky as f**k and not solely a Dundee FC issue.

Having worked in the water industry, and on projects in Dundee specifically, that whole area of Dundee still has a Victorian pipe network clogged full of shit and I'm certain that's why nothing's draining away considering the long term weather. 

To paint a picture, below is the sort of stuff we were dealing with on all the streets off Clepington Rd,  and Dundonians are drinking and washing out of this 🤢. So aye, we should go easy on the dees for the drainage.

And for the lack of soap, really wouldn't make a difference. 

image.png.194d00158edc77865f764782ddc36329.png

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

What is the Saintees colour? The closest I would describe it would be sky blue.

Royal blue officially, like Chelsea and Leicester.

Sky blue is more Man City and Forfar.