QP vs Pars - Fri 5th Jan

12 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

If QP can't win this, they should withdraw from the league and revert to amateur status.

No, really.

Scratch that: they should be thrown out the league for selling Hampden, then somehow getting the nod to play there in front of two men and a dug...

Just now, Heaton said:

It's as if he doesn't know what he's doing or is out of position. What a sec...

He's a professional footballer. I'm fairly certain he dies know what he's doing. He was out if position when he played the pass, the team he is attacking has more men back than his has attacking.

It's a simple case of a player playing (I hope) well within themselves and afraid to take a chance. It's pathetic. 

16 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Hopkin is not linked with or getting the job. He's been helping out the caretaker manager since he took over (which in itself is concerning obviously).

I think he may have been helping out before the previous coach left. He was certainly in the mix when we played you in the 3-2 extravaganza back on 11th November last year. I was a club guest and wondered why he was in the boardroom post match. Your post has given me an answer.

Edited by embow

Just now, Derry Alli said:

He's a professional footballer. I'm fairly certain he dies know what he's doing. He was out if position when he played the pass, the team he is attacking has more men back than his has attacking.

It's a simple case of a player playing (I hope) well within themselves and afraid to take a chance. It's pathetic. 

He’s a 20 year old LB, that has never played a game at this level, that has been thrown into the middle of the back 3 20 minutes into the game.

3 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

What happened to the young laddie QP had in goal early part of the season? 

Got injured then Ferrie came in and had been even better than last season (when he was in the Championship team of the year).

Just now, Zanetti said:

Got injured then Ferrie came in and had been even better than last season (when he was in the Championship team of the year).

Ah makes sense, thought Ferrie was very good when I seen him last year so was surprised the other boy managed to get in ahead of him.