🔵🔴 The Caley Vs Dundee United 🟠⚫️ - BBC Scotland friday night extravaganza

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Just tuned in so I'm very grateful that the BBC is paying Amy Canavan to supply text updates of how tedious she's finding the match. 

Much like her journalism, it's pish

Just now, 101 said:

Much like her journalism, it's pish

You would think pointing out that it's bogged down and not really a thriller once would be enough, but no, desperate attempts at wit one after another...

I know Middleton got that sore one on the first half (I know I’m literally just repeating what the commentator just said) but whenever I watch him I just feel like he is going through the motions. That’s maybe not how it is but he just looks like he could be so much better if he just put an extra 10% in.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

You would think pointing out that it's bogged down and not really a thriller once would be enough, but no, desperate attempts at wit one after another...

Won't be long until she is writing puns.

Get some of your home brew in you, it will take the edge off.

Are the ICT fans doing that howling English patter at the United goal kick there?

I was about to start slating United until I heard that. Mon and get these Highland freaks pumped.

How can a team, blowing so much money in the second tier of Scottish football be so absolutely shite?

Just now, Comrie said:

How can a team, blowing so much money in the second tier of Scottish football be so absolutely shite?

No comment.

Just now, eez-eh said:

It must be the cold weather 

Aye 6 degrees Celsius is too cold for your physical specimens playing in the championship and it seems working for the Beeb.