Reform UK going from strength to strength.

47 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

Thank you for your reply. 

I do not agree that Reform only care about the migration crisis beause it wins them votes. 

Reform are very aware by speaking to people and actually seeing what is happening that immigration is a huge problem for our country. Well just now it is much more of a problem in England. I just hope it doesn't happen up here as just now we are very lucky. Reform care about Britain and it's people. They understand enough is enough. We have to get on top of the immigration crisis. As I have said my folks are living with this which is very worrying for me. 

I agree Nigel is a fantastic politician that wants what is best for the British people who are legally here and believe in British laws and values no matter what colour, religion or nationality you are. Work, abide by our laws and contribute to soceity and you are very welcome here. 

Nigel and Co. were central to Brexit, which is what has ultimately caused the migration issue to get a lot worse.

He's only a "good" politician because he can convince people he cares.

He doesn't.

Edited by ClydeTon

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's the exact same patter as the posters who goaded reactions from asimbutthitsasix and Jupe (?) to get them banned, and got banned themselves. Can't remember the names, but @CarrbridgeSaintee is probably the other one of the reincarnated double act.

Duries Air Freshener was a particularly nasty incarnation.  

Don't know if it is the same individual, but it's the same shit. 

I do agree that immigrants have a big impact on housing (building it) and healthcare (providing it). The b*****ds. 

Come to think of it, it's not just Healthcare. Personal Care also.

Severely disabled relative in Midlothian. About to go into a nursing home. A year ago, when it became necessary for the local authority to take over provision of their personal care, they were simply told "Sorry, there is literally nobody to do it". I'm not talking about "nobody available this afternoon", I mean literally nobody available, period, perpetually. 

Bear in mind the LA is legally obliged to provide this care, and it's 24/7 round the clock, can not feed or toilet themselves stuff.

Best they could do was "if you can find somebody to do it privately, we'll partly fund it". Note the "partly". 

As it turns out, the lassies this person has had coming in 4x daily are from a private company, every single one of them from sub-saharan Africa. Her care has been exemplary, with the only real hiccup being the LA's utterly predictable recalcitrance in ponying up what they are due.

Without these lassies this person would have literally been left wallowing in their own shit and starving. 

Those bloody immigrants eh? coming here and taking our jobs...

39 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Duries Air Freshener was a particularly nasty incarnation.  

Don't know if it is the same individual, but it's the same shit. 

I do agree that immigrants have a big impact on housing (building it) and healthcare (providing it). The b*****ds. 

He’s Carrbridge Saintee now. 

I do agree tho; having lived in Miami, where a straight half of the populace are immigrants, I couldn’t have imagined a worse place to be and would have swapped it for Middlesbrough or Cumbernauld in a heartbeat. 

9 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

He’s Carrbridge Saintee now. 

I do agree tho; having lived in Miami, where a straight half of the populace are immigrants, I couldn’t have imagined a worse place to be and would have swapped it for Middlesbrough or Cumbernauld in a heartbeat. 

Only half? I thought our genocidal cousins pretty much cleared Florida

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Only half? I thought our genocidal cousins pretty much cleared Florida

It’s about 75% Latino, but by immigrants I meant folks actually born outwith the US, rather than just generally unwhite. 

ETA - if you take the Latinos as a bloc and don’t break them down into Cuban/Colombian/Nica/Venezuelan/whatever then Miami has the same ethnic diversity as Tulsa, Oklahoma. 

Edited by carpetmonster

Yeah, immigrants are having a major effect on the NHS. When I had to undergo a serious operation some years ago, I noticed the NHS was full of immigrants indeed. 

One was my GP diagnosing me, another the doctor in the hospital doing further analysis, the doctor doing the operation, the nurse assisting her, the ward nurse taking care of me after the operation and the cleaning lady who kept the place tidy. 

None of this is an exaggeration, it was exactly as described. Without immigrants the NHS (and plenty of other parts of society) would simply fall apart.

But according to the likes of Reform, everyone comes here to steal benefits or something like that... 

3 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

It’s about 75% Latino, but by immigrants I meant folks actually born outwith the US, rather than just generally unwhite. 

Right, actual immigrants not the dog whistle code. You'll have to excuse me, the latter is usually what folk are on about on here. 

3 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

Housing, education, health care, crime, community for starters. I have seen it first hand what large numbers of immigrants, illegal or not can do to a community.

As I have said unless you experience it and live it you don't know how bad it is. 

I lived in London for more than 20 years. I'd imagine I've experienced being around a f**king lot more immigrants than you have.

Can you be more specific than "housing, education, health care, crime, community," about these problems? Do you have any actual first-hand examples of any actual problems that don't also exist amongst non-immigrants?

3 hours ago, doulikefish said:

I've got him on ignore but people replying to him can you please remember all his stories can be summed up in this handy pie chart

Screenshot_20241014-132001.png

I refer people replying to him to a post in an other thread they pollute

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Smacks of trolling puddle drinker tbqh.

Reform is rammed with bigots and racists. Shouldn't need to be said more than once but there you go. All led by the pied piper dog whistling his way through the country. 

3 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

Racist, I really do not think so. The go to phrase when you show concerns about immigration.

If you met my family you might change your view on me being a racist.

Historically you may well be descended from immigrants as England over the centuries has welcomed peoples from many other countries.

The following countries and peoples emigrating to England is well documented so if you believe that you are descended from a singular 'english' race then you are deluded.

Anglo Saxons

Vikings

Normans

Flemings

Romani

Huguenot

South asian

Irish

Germans

Russian Jews

Africans

Pakistani

Indian

Etc etc etc.

And most of these arrived in Boats

Edited by SandyCromarty

20 minutes ago, HTG said:

Reform is rammed with bigots and racists. Shouldn't need to be said more than once but there you go. All led by the pied piper dog whistling his way through the country. 

With a fair smattering of tinfoil milliners, although increasingly they seem to have a foot in the we bain't loike strangers round ere camp also. Maybe you could fully circularise the Venn diagram by getting it out that British planes don't have chemtrails, just foreign ones. 

Just now, SandyCromarty said:
What origin is the name Farage?

Hungarian (Faragó): from faragó 'cutter' (from faragni 'to cut'), hence an occupational name for a woodcutter (fafaragó) or a stonecutter (kőfaragó).

Ffs Nigel is an immigrant.

It is always funny to work out how many generations the 'remigration' campers would have to go back before they'd end up deporting themselves.