Stranraer vs Clyde

On 11/02/2024 at 14:11, SLClyde said:

What is the kit man doing at full time? Squaring up to folk in the middle of the park, giving home fans the fingers twice. 

That’s not the first incident with him, an embarrassment. 

Do you think that Jimmy Bell is looking up thinking "That's my boy!"

Will give that highlights package a proper watch.  Impressive production.  Clyde with possibly the best nickname in world football?  I was doing a D&G tour; a massively under-rated location for a holiday visit.  I got chatting with the groundsman, when I went down to take a look at Stair Park.  I emailed the club saying he was a great ambassador and got a nice reply.  Decent pint in that nice bar in town.  With the retro kits on display, you could put the ale prices up if it was in London!

Easy victory in the end for us. wasn't looking forward to this game on Saturday. Thought we were excellent. Didn't give Clyde a inch. 1st half was a nervy game with nothing for either keeper to do. 

2nd half we upped it and thought we controlled the game. Clyde had a 5 minute spell when they had a 1v1 that was well saved from bud. both goals we scored were Excellent. Clyde lucky to only get 1 player sent off as they all lost there heads and couldn't handle the pace and skill of Dolan, Grant and Lang. 

Sad that some Clyde fans had there wee angry crying faces on..ha!. Have to put them up there with the worst fans we have had in a long time down here. They dished out some banter then didn't like it dished back. But it will be big bad Stranraer's fault i would guess reading some comments on here..ha.  Maybe some Clyde fans cant handle a few drinks and the sea air down here! 

Overheard while standing in the queue to get in, one lad looks up at the Stranraer badge above the turnstiles and says to his mate "They were formed in 1870? You'd think they'd have a decent ground by now".

This from a Clyde fan.

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Also, Parry trying to get back to his line. Fucking hell :lol:

giphy (1).gif

May have been mentioned already but that's his fourth league game this season. Second time he's conceded a goal like that.

3 hours ago, scott666 said:

Overheard while standing in the queue to get in, one lad looks up at the Stranraer badge above the turnstiles and says to his mate "They were formed in 1870? You'd think they'd have a decent ground by now".

This from a Clyde fan.

How long was this one saved in your drafts? 

On 11/02/2024 at 09:27, Neilly said:

No one should be attacked with weapons I completely agree. I never justified that part that's the act of a coward. I'm merely stating it takes two to tango and there will have been wallopers on both sides as shown by the need to use golf clubs and throwing objects on the park. Both could have devastating consequences.

I don't dislike Clyde as a club so certainly no clouding of judgement. I pity them if anything and really want them to beat EK in the play off. 

Golf clubs/tasers  ,a load of bollocks,No golfer is going to ruin their good clubs on a Clyde wallopers head,i know a good bit of ground for Clyde to play at FANTASY ISLAND