Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

22 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

, it’s just funny seeing any team lose a 3 goal lead. 

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

Can you not read? I said IF Falkirk has lost a 3 goal lead

Yes I can read. Naw ye didnae. 

Ok? I implied that had Falkirk lost a three goal lead it would have been funny. 

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

We didn’t lose a three goal lead. Thank you and goodbye.

Someone has to do it since the Hamilton fans are in hiding 

No, they really don't need to do anything. Or are you over here because your fellow QotS fans have told you to f*ck off? 

Well that first half was as bad as we feared it would be. Outfought, out played and we just did not look up for it (or up to it tbh)

Rankin ball at its finest (worst) Glad it was Rose that got our goals as he has looked decent. ccan't understand why he was subbed and don't think he had a strain.

Surprised by how nervous Falkirk became when we scored our second tbh as even at that point we never really looked to have the belief to go all out for the third. Hopefully we will have a new manager for our second season in league one next year

4 minutes ago, Beckford said:

Well that first half was as bad as we feared it would be. Outfought, out played and we just did not look up for it (or up to it tbh)

Rankin ball at its finest (worst) Glad it was Rose that got our goals as he has looked decent. ccan't understand why he was subbed and don't think he had a strain.

Surprised by how nervous Falkirk became when we scored our second tbh as even at that point we never really looked to have the belief to go all out for the third. Hopefully we will have a new manager for our second season in league one next year

I was watching the game on FalkirkTV and Rose pulled up a couple of times before he went off. He was the only player I was worried about on the Accies team 

3 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

I was watching the game on FalkirkTV and Rose pulled up a couple of times before he went off. He was the only player I was worried about on the Accies team 

If he does have a strain then it will have been even more of a shit day as agree he looks our biggest threat. 

12 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

I would not be remotely surprised if he has been quietly added to somewhere near the top of our list of transfer targets for the summer window.