Livi vs St. Mirren - 17th Feb

38 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Robinson unravelling, pressure getting to him. Deary me.

Shouldn't you be worrying about your relegation battle?

Spoiler

Which, of course, would be a different type type of worrying for the ovine obsessed.

57 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Shouldn't you be worrying about your relegation battle?

Reveal hidden contents

Which, of course, would be a different type type of worrying for the ovine obsessed.

I’ve far bigger things to worry about.

Spoiler

Mrs Mullarkant is on a bus back from Glasgow and by all accounts, she’s shitfaced.

2 hours ago, CharlieWhisky said:

Also just seen on Facebook from the club shop manager, alleging that a disabled fan was robbed of almost £100 of purchases from the club shop by away fans in balaclavas. 

Tell us some other things that didn't happen?

That penalty decision btw :lol: Euan Anderson needs to hand his whistle in*

*Actually, not giving it in the first place was one of the few things he got right all day. Watching it back and thinking it's a penalty is an utter riddy

Edited by LiviLion

5 hours ago, elvis said:

Why.

Diver. Very much in the mould of Martin Boyle; constantly looking to go down. I know winning fouls is part of the game these days but his antics were embarrassing. Is that always how he plays?

Olusanya does go down easily at times, but the penalty decision was the correct call. We needed about 3 camera angles, so I guess you could make a case for it not being 'clear and obvious', but he was tripped and it was a foul.

As annoying as it was to lose yesterday, fair play to Livingston. They've given themselves a good chance of staying up now, which no one gave them a couple of weeks back.

4 hours ago, houston_bud said:

Olusanya does go down easily at times, but the penalty decision was the correct call. We needed about 3 camera angles, so I guess you could make a case for it not being 'clear and obvious', but he was tripped and it was a foul.

Whether or not the decision was correct (I personally don't think you should be getting a penalty for that wee tiny clip if the ref doesn't give it live), Olusanya absolutely does cheat in that incident. He's rolling around as though he's in agony despite being barely touched.

6 hours ago, hoobahabba said:

Diver. Very much in the mould of Martin Boyle; constantly looking to go down. I know winning fouls is part of the game these days but his antics were embarrassing. Is that always how he plays?

He does go down too easily and frequently. Probably has a reputation that proceeds him already. Sangare did similar in the first half in an attempt to get Elvis sent off when he wasn’t touched. It seems to be the way these days unfortunately. 

5 hours ago, houston_bud said:

As annoying as it was to lose yesterday, fair play to Livingston. They've given themselves a good chance of staying up now, which no one gave them a couple of weeks back.

On a first viewing I thought A) why did he throw himself to the ground when he’d beaten the player and B) get up and get on with it.  

When I saw the replays I was 100% certain the penalty would be given.  Would even have been given against The The Rangers.  

I was however also 100% sure Mandron would miss when he took the ball.  

He's got all his weight on that leg/foot as he stops to change direction and try to cut back inside Carson to get round him, so i'm not sure if even minimal contact takes his leg from him because it's the leg all his weight is on as he pushes off it. The grimace on his face and holding his leg like he's had it kicked off is a bit ott theatrical though.

Thank f**k Shamal saved it though, if that had gone in we'd prob have lost the game. Saving the pen gave the fans and players a boost to hold on for the much needed win.

10 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Imagine desperately defending wee degenerates just because they support the same team as you. 

Weird little creature you are. 

Actually although the incident appears to have been confirmed by the club shop; the kids in question weren't wearing any club colours. There is an assumption that they were visiting "casuals" but no definitive connection. 

The club shop have however said that they will replace the stolen items.

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

He does go down too easily and frequently. Probably has a reputation that proceeds him already. Sangare did similar in the first half in an attempt to get Elvis sent off when he wasn’t touched. It seems to be the way these days unfortunately. 

Agreed; there's so many examples; every team have their candidates. No way he's anywhere near Boyle standards though. 

17 hours ago, CharlieWhisky said:

Also just seen on Facebook from the club shop manager, alleging that a disabled fan was robbed of almost £100 of purchases from the club shop by away fans in balaclavas. 

As if robbing folk isn't bad enough, robbing disabled folk. For Livingston branded merch? - dearie me.

Wearing balaclavas like some sort of highly organised criminal enterprise. An absolute minter.

Hopefully some decent St Mirren boys knock seven shades of shite out them.

17 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Robinson unravelling, pressure getting to him. Deary me.

Aye. Got to worry for her indoors.