🔴🟡Thistle vs Dunfermline ⚫️⚪️ - Friday night football 23/02/24

55 minutes ago, Doolan9 said:

It always give me the fear when going into a game, all the opposition fans are expecting a pumping from us. That always leads to one thing with thistle. A complete and utter struggle that all outsiders don’t expect. 

Fans of all club say this, and it's always a load of pish. 

People remember the occasional slip up against a poor side but forget all the times they've predictably came out on top. 

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

MATTY...MATTY TODD!

Who in Christ's name is playing RB/RWB!? 

You answered your own question before you asked it. Looks to me like McPake’s embracing his inner John Hughes and is playing Todd at RWB.

52 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Fans of all club say this, and it's always a load of pish. 

People remember the occasional slip up against a poor side but forget all the times they've predictably came out on top. 

I hate it when rational thought breaks out before a game .

Initial thought was 4-2-3-1 with either Benjamin or Fagan-Walcott at right back, and McCann, Todd and Kane behind Holmes but I guess Todd could play RWB. Not sure how the rest of the team would work though. Would mean McCann or Kane playing midfield unless it was 3-4-3 which I can't really see but who knows?

Just now, Parscelona said:

Bit weird how this guy from Livingston isn't starting especially with Comrie tearing his ACL and he's apparently more of a RB than CB?

Unfortunately, this could be a long night for us boyz.

Comrie has done his acl?! I'd heard he was in crutches but didn't realise it was that severe, has that been confirmed? 

Signing loads of loan players? Multiple personnel changes week to week?

I get that the injuries are a big issue in that but those two things often mean trouble. It's usually a sign of a bit of panic in trying to get something to work. We saw it under Hughes most recently.