What grounds have you never seen your team win at?

Never seen us win at Ibrox, which isn't a surprise since we haven't beaten Rangers away since before I was born and the only other time I can think we played there was in a 1-0 Coca-Cola Cup semi final loss to Celtic (which is the only time I've been to Ibrox). 

I can't remember seeing us win at Rugby Park either, but other than that I've seen us win at all the current Premiership and Championship clubs. Same goes for Leagues One and Two although I haven't been to Cove, Annan, Spartans or Bonnyrigg. While the bookies would say we didn't win at Borehamwood, we won on penalties so I'm claiming that.

I have seen us win at every Premiership ground other than Pittodrie - I am old enough to have seen us win at Celtic Park, depressingly.

In the Championship, have never seen us win at Somerset Park or at Hampden (against Queen's Park).

In League One, have seen United play at Falkirk, Hamilton, Montrose, Alloa, Stirling (a long time ago) and Dumfries - Alloa is the only one I have never seen us win at.

In League Two, have seen United play at Ainslie Park, Ochilview, The Rock, Station Park, Borough Briggs and Stair Park. Ainslie Park is the only one I have never seen us win at. I did see us draw at old Bayview a long time ago, we needed a stoppage time equaliser iirc. I saw us win at Broadwood once as well, think it was a midweek game. We also failed to win in my one and only time watching United at Glebe Park, one of the four points Brechin managed that season.

I have seen games at Bonnyrigg, Kelty, New Bayview, and both old and new incarnations of Meadowbank in my time, but not involving United. Never been to Cove, Annan, or Peterhead.

Never seen us beat Celtic at Celtic park, though did see us win a cup final there.

Never seen us win at Hampden.

Never seen us win at:-  Caley Thistle, QOS, Kelty, Stenhousemuir, Alloa, Berwick and Falkirk.

Edited by PauloPerth

The only ground I've seen us play at in Scotland where I've not seen us win is Berwick's.  One visit, a nil nil draw in a cup game and we won the replay.  

Seem us win at every top flight ground and every one in the Championship bar Arbroath, Ayr and Cappielow where I've no been

Edited by Insert Amusing Pseudonym

I've only been to two grounds where I've not seen Hearts win - Ayr (two losses, 2-0 league and the "Ian Brines" league Cup game we were 2-0 up and lost 4-1 on pens after 1-1 draw 😀) and Peterhead (2-1 loss).

I've seen Hearts win at all other Scottish Grounds for current League teams except Kelty/Bonnyrigg/Edin City/Annan (Hearts haven't played at those grounds). Hearts didn't play at Albion Rovers' Cliftonhill (so far) during my lifetime and I've seen Hearts win a few at Hampden over the years (and v Queens Park)......

I've also seen Hearts win at old grounds (RIP) - Muirton, Love Street (St Mirren Park to be accurate), Broomfield, Brockville, Douglas Park, Boghead, Bayview, Shawfield, Broadwood (Clyde) PLUS some LL grounds of former League clubs - Central Park, Shielfield and Firs Park plus a win at Brechin. For completeness I've been to games at Cliftonhill, Meadowbank Thistle and Annan (until Kelty/Bonnyrigg arrived I'd been to all then league grounds).

Guess its what happens when you've been going to games since the late 1960s!

Edited by Alberto Spencer
Memory lapse

Parkhead, Ibrox, Pittodrie and Easter Road are definites, first three I barely go to to be fair, but been to ER plenty (seen a few draws tbf). I feel like I must have seen us win away to St Johnstone, but actually cannot think of an actual match so I think it's on the list too. Killie as well maybe.... Everywhere else in the prem I've seen a win, and have been to all grounds.

In the lower leagues, for grounds I've been to, think it's only Tannadice, ICT and Queens Park I suppose. I've seen us win at Hampden, just not against them. Oh, and East Kilbride as well!

Of the away grounds I’ve visited in any great number, don’t think I ever saw us win at Hamilton. Don’t think I ever saw a decent game of fitba’ at Hamilton. Don’t think I ever enjoyed a trip to Hamilton. Don’t think I ever want to go back to Hamilton for any reason ever again… bar a fish supper or ice cream fae’ Equi’s. 😀

9 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

In top 3 flights I've never seen us play at Cove, Kelty or Edinburgh in person.

Pittodrie, Ibrox, Parkhead and Montrose I think are only ones I've never seen an away victory in the flesh. Brockville as well when it stood.

Conversely I've never seen Edinburgh City win at St Mirren. 

I did see Meadowbank win at Love Street though so get it roond ye :P

Only time I’ve been to Parkhead was the 2014 cup final where Aberdeen beat us on penalties.

I don’t think I’ve seen us win at Mcdiarmid park, was always a bit of a bogey ground for us when we were in the premiership. 
Had to go back and check but I have seen us beat St Mirren in Paisley. 2-1 win back in December 2011

I’ve been to Tannadice a few times but think it’s always been draws/losses. 

5 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Of the away grounds I’ve visited in any great number, don’t think I ever saw us win at Hamilton. Don’t think I ever saw a decent game of fitba’ at Hamilton. Don’t think I ever enjoyed a trip to Hamilton. Don’t think I ever want to go back to Hamilton for any reason ever again… bar a fish supper or ice cream fae’ Equi’s. 😀

Genuinely think I have a better % record at Celtic park than Hamilton. 

I've seen Kilmarnock play at 40 out of the 41 away grounds that covered the leagues until all the new teams started coming into the league in the 1990s/2000s. The only ground I haven't seen Kilmarnock play in out of these teams is Brechin's.

Surprisingly there are quite a few I haven't seen us win at, some despite going to a fair number of times - 

- Celtic Park (I actually was outside the ground the one time we beat them there but chose not to go in) I probably won't ever see us win there unless we draw them in a cup tie at Parkhead.

- Ross County

- Livingston

- Arbroath

- Inverness CT

- Stranraer 

- Peterhead (only played them there once, I believe, in a midweek cup tie, is haven't been)

- Annan Athletic

We've never played at Cove Rangers, Kelty Hearts, Edinburgh City, Bonnyrigg Rose or Elgin City, so they don't count