Queens v Stirling

19 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

While we are getting shot of the board, hopefully Bartley will decide to go too. Sooner rather than later.

Ta Ra Marv. 

I honestly can’t believe he’s still there.

1 minute ago, unitedbino said:

Hope Kyle McClelland watching the Albion equaliser. Cheating b*****d.

Lol wut? You forget the boot your man gave him off the ball injuring him aye? 

A  draw doesn't surprise me.  The two teams are so close together in the league for a reason. I get the Queens fans frustration, even rage with that, given being full time and higher expectations. Our own hopes of doing better came down to earth with a big bump after a run of defeats. Just content (happy would be pushing it) with picking up points regularly now, to stay clear of the bottom two.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Reminds you of Trump doesn't it?  We did nothing wrong. It was game interference. MAGA!  Make Albion great again.  

Ach, another 'nothing much' game, that on this occasion, we looked like winning for a bit.

But we didn't.  We weren't dreadful, without being very good. 

At 4.45 we looked likely to be 10 clear of Annan and above Stirling.  Instead, we're still behind Stirling, with Annan just 7 adrift.   A great point for them today.  

Can we finally now, do you think, ditch the pretence that we're looking upwards?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

59 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

I honestly can’t believe he’s still there.

It’s sadly all too believable. 
The fact that he is lies squarely at the feet of the current board. I keep seeing people (not you) asking why he doesn’t walk away  but it’s ridiculous to expect someone to walk away from in excess of a year’s salary. 

5 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

It’s sadly all too believable. 
The fact that he is lies squarely at the feet of the current board. I keep seeing people (not you) asking why he doesn’t walk away  but it’s ridiculous to expect someone to walk away from in excess of a year’s salary. 

Of course you are right.

i can’t believe that he will be at the helm at start of next campaign but it is a horrible situation for the new BOD (whoever they may be) to start with a sacking and worse still a substantial outgoing unexpired salary payment. It’s tantamount to “money down the drain” that we can ill afford. Retaining his services though simply doesn’t bear thinking about.

It’s a game we could have and maybe should have won.

Queens took their chances while we struggled to get a shot on target. Good passing plays that came to nothing.

If Carrick is going to continue to take the pens, he needs to mix it up a bit. That’s 3 missed so far this season.

Epic time waiting by McLelland 👏🏻

Ironic that at a game where you couldn’t enter by cash or card, to be greeted at the pie kiosk with a ‘Cash Only’ notice. Good pies though 😋

Edited by headthebaw

2 minutes ago, headthebaw said:

Epic time waiting by McLelland 👏🏻

McLelland hasn't been one of my favourite players this year as his stupidity at times has really pissed me off. But I didn't think he was out of order there. He gets needlessly kicked after the ball is out of play (and picks up an injury as a result - hardly "cheating" as someone else suggested) by the Grealish wannabe, the ref doesn't bother to penalise him and instead we're temporarily down to 10 men as a result of it? It's a nonsense that that's the case. Players should just start kicking players after the ball is out of play and push them off the park. 

If the ref had done his job then Kyle wouldn't have had to roll back onto the park. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye, so injured he could still drag himself back on to the pitch to stop the game 😂

Just now, unitedbino said:

Aye, so injured he could still drag himself back on to the pitch to stop the game 😂

You know we subbed him at the first opportune moment, aye? 

2 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

Aye, to save his embarrassment 😂 

1 minute ago, headthebaw said:

This is true. I saw him running off 😂

A player injuring another player is fair game. But a bit of time wasting is unacceptable. Strange bunch. 

Well that would have a travesty if we didn't pick up anything from that game, thought we could actually have won it in the end.

Always going to be differing opinions but i didn't see the 4-4-2 formation coming from DY after such a good performance against Accies on Tuesday, changed it bringing in Carrick up top for Cooper & leaving out Moore to accommodate Milne right side of the midfield 4

Started sloppy & didn't get going until we conceded 1st goal..looked close to being offside but you got to play on, got beaten for pace down our right,no tracking runners, cut back, easy tap in...

DY changes back to the 5 in midfield..Hilson out right, Milne moved inside... kept the ball better, some good passing & good work from DC... McPake through on goal, rounds the keeper 1-1 a deserved equaliser 👏 

We then get the opportunity to go in front from the spot...but DC misses again...that's 3 pens that can be costly 🙈

2nd half Jojo replaced by Banner due to injury...sloppy again to start with...Blair's distribution was terrible today btw.....kept giving it away or putting it out 

2nd goal comes from a corner that i through Geach could have avoided giving if Blair talked to him..corner after a couple of touches finds its way to the back of the box...nobody closes him down, invites the shot but it was a cracker, great finish 2-1 down 

QOS then took every opportunity to slow the game down & take the piss...especially Mclelland who goes down injured off the park but takes 3 rolly polys back onto the corner...absolute tosser✊️....made sure that he knew it aswell...rightly booked 

Thought we could have made changes earlier, looked a bit leggy out of possession, when we did we started to get belief back, made chances & dangerous corners, eventually Cammy whips one in & DC gets a tap in.... 

We get another corner same delivery but misses everyone & just goes out at the back post 

2-2 still feel like we could have won it but that's just my opinion 

Thought our travelling crowd was brilliant 👏 🇵🇪 great backing & felt like the team fed off it also 

2 points dropped or a point gained 🤔  

We take things forward into next week, C'mon the bino's 🇵🇪