Killie vs The Rangers 2012

Another game against the Old Firm, another swing in the title race, as Killie beat Rangers and Celtic head back to the top. 

McInnes is the kingmaker.

In all seriousness, I'd take a performance that's anything like as good as the 3 home performances vs the cheeks or the most recent trip away to Parkhead. 

Not sure about this one. The past two results have been very good, all things considered, but this is an entirely different proposition with the form that Rangers are in. On saying that, we've shown ourselves to be well-organised and difficult to break down - one loss in 14 is some of the best form I can ever remember us being in. Even if we get beat here, there's no cause to lose optimism about the season. Every setback that we've experienced thus far has been overcome, and I think we'll have a slightly different starting eleven on Wednesday night. If the team go into this with no fear there's a chance that we'll cause another upset.

I'm just really enjoying supporting Kilmarnock for the first time in a good while, and even if there's a defeat on Wednesday it'll take a fair bit for my optimism to be dampened. Let's see what happens.

In the words of Kevin Keegan, i would quite enjoy it, were we to emerge victorious from this fixture. 

If there is any sort of universal karmic balance, then the good guys of Ayrshire should surely best the hateful undead malcontents from Glesga. 

A big test given Kilmarnock’s form against both us and Celtic this season at Rugby Park. Even at Ibrox at the start of the year, only a couple of quick-fire goals right before half time prevented a lot of tension creeping in.

I don’t think you’d really want to change much from a side that has just won 5-0, but Clement does seem to make changes according to our opponents. Maybe the front line will change a bit but I can see us going with the same midfield as Saturday.

10 hours ago, bennett said:

We probably won't risk Lawrence for this one,  the carpet is a leveller so I'm going for a 2 - 2.

Who’s “we” on another thread you said you were disappointed that you couldn’t watch the Hearts/ Hibs game.

35 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Not when their own team is playing.

But surely it's fairly obvious that the reason they're disappointed not to be able to watch it is *because* it's on at the same time?

1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

Who’s “we” on another thread you said you were disappointed that you couldn’t watch the Hearts/ Hibs game.

Cheers mate, I was sure that our game was on Tuesday.  I nearly had a go at you for not knowing when your team was playing.

I

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

But surely it's fairly obvious that the reason they're disappointed not to be able to watch it is *because* it's on at the same time?

Think you’d argue with your shadow.

The Rainjurz are even more annoying this season, as they seem to be winning a lot. 

G'wan the Killie. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Girth