Killie vs The Rangers 2012

Meh we'll take it, an absolute c**t of a ground to go to at any time nevermind when killie are playing well

Dont think any of the handballs are handballs tbh but tonight it was our turn to not benefit, its gonna happen and it will happen again

3pts, only the one injury and hopefully barisic' last ever fucking game in a rangers top

Don't think we deserved to lose, missed a few decent chances but another really good performance.

Very much a moral victory though... singing god save the king what a f**kin minter although probably the least offensive song sung by the blue bigots.

58 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

That must be the first penalty the scum have conceded this season

I think that’s about our 4th we’ve conceded this season

Edited by AJF

Brilliant win. Improvement in the second half without looking great.

The save from Butland against Kennedy is massive. Keeps it 1-0 with brilliant reactions and within 10 minutes we are 2-1 up.

22 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Were the other 3 in Europe? 

Nope. 1 v Kilmarnock tonight, 1 v Kilmarnock last month, 1 v Hearts in the league cup Semi and 1 v Morton in the league cup 2nd round.

So much for the fantastic carpet,  that should be us finished with it for this season. 

Some strange penalty decisions, I'm lost trying to work out what's a penalty these days. A huge 3 points which keeps us in the title race.

It's brilliant we go toe to toe with the Old Firm now. I'm always optimistic. Night and day from the days of old. 

The half time subs change the game for Rangers. Barisic was the weak link in the team and manager was right to recognise that. Dessers improved them too.

Gave away daft free kicks and let them back in to it. 

Biggest thing for me is we don't take our chances. Donnelly headers. Vassell massive chance before half time. Watching the Kennedy one back he simply has to score - he somehow let's the ball get a bit behind him. 

Take our chances to go 2 up its a different story. 

Feel we should have brought our subs on earlier, but if McInnes is being cautious with them with the thought of big games to come, hard to have an issue with that. 

The Lundstram one is 100% a penalty, I don't see how anyone can say otherwise - it's out from his body and makes him bigger. Findlay one definitely isn't because it ricochets up off his own boot. I haven't seen the Mayo one again.

This is a very good Killie team, and we are not just doing smash and grab stuff against Rangers and Celtic now, but properly going toe to toe with them. We need to just keep going like this, because if we play the way we have in the last three games for the rest of the season then it could be a very memorable one.

15 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The Lundstram one is 100% a penalty, I don't see how anyone can say otherwise - it's out from his body and makes him bigger. Findlay one definitely isn't because it ricochets up off his own boot. I haven't seen the Mayo one again.

This is a very good Killie team, and we are not just doing smash and grab stuff against Rangers and Celtic now, but properly going toe to toe with them. We need to just keep going like this, because if we play the way we have in the last three games for the rest of the season then it could be a very memorable one.

Mayo one is a bit inconclusive for me.

From one angle it looks as though he finger tips it and the ball deviates, but from another angle it doesn’t.

47 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

It's brilliant we go toe to toe with the Old Firm now. I'm always optimistic. Night and day from the days of old. 

The half time subs change the game for Rangers. Barisic was the weak link in the team and manager was right to recognise that. Dessers improved them too.

Gave away daft free kicks and let them back in to it. 

Biggest thing for me is we don't take our chances. Donnelly headers. Vassell massive chance before half time. Watching the Kennedy one back he simply has to score - he somehow let's the ball get a bit behind him. 

Take our chances to go 2 up its a different story. 

Feel we should have brought our subs on earlier, but if McInnes is being cautious with them with the thought of big games to come, hard to have an issue with that. 

Donnelly’s headers were great chances.