Killie vs The Rangers 2012

16 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Another game against the Old Firm, another swing in the title race, as Killie beat Rangers and Celtic head back to the top. 

McInnes is the kingmaker.

In all seriousness, I'd take a performance that's anything like as good as the 3 home performances vs the cheeks or the most recent trip away to Parkhead. 

As long as we continue to fight and battle (as I’m sure we will) then I’ll be content. Of course you want to win.

I was thinking the same after 44 minutes against Aberdeen - regardless of the result I was delighted with the performance.

Always a good laugh having the empty seats/finances/deadco discussion as well.

Seen it pointed out that we tend to go with Silva up front away from home in games where we tend to play a bit more direct.

May well be the case again tonight, although it would seem a little harsh to drop Dessers considering his recent goal-scoring form (despite my concerns about his overall ability).

48 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Not a team in this world that I hate more than The Rangers which makes for an unpleasant lead up to a game, hopefully enjoy the end which we are more than capable of.

Agreed. They're on a different plane of cuntiness. 

Absolutely appalling from Barisic for the foul that lead to the penalty and he has been woeful. He cannot come back out for the second half.

Created nothing at all in open play, and other than two headers from set pieces we haven’t had a sniff. Where we miss Cantwell as the ball just isn’t sticking and is coming right back at us every time.

No complaints about the penalty and had the Killie forward hit the deck, Diomande could’ve been off.

Big second half required as we’ve been very poor.