Clyde vs Elgin City

Three points off this pish today. The only thing I'm more certain about is that the fickle morons who've spent the last month hurling nothing but abuse at our players before suddenly shagging their arses last week will embarrass themselves again whichever way it goes. Wanks.

40 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

Three points off this pish today. The only thing I'm more certain about is that the fickle morons who've spent the last month hurling nothing but abuse at our players before suddenly shagging their arses last week will embarrass themselves again whichever way it goes. Wanks.

Absolutely. They should have continued to boo and hurl abuse at the players during the 6-1 thumping of the league leaders. Their lack of consistency is pathetic. 

12 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Live score so showing today's formation.

WTF? 😂

Danny Lennon still manager?

IMG_20240302_143539.jpg

Still less players out of position than our line-up at Firhill in 2008

Not dreadful before they scored from a corner. The only positive you can say about Duffy is he had us organised at set pieces.

Since then, very poor.

Great result for us today. First half we were very slow and couldn't get started properly. Jaze Kabia coming on and assiting Allan and Robbie Leitch clearing the ball of the line to stop the elgin no.5 for scoring a second were huge subs for us. Lee Hamilton is honestly the best cb we have had since Tom Lang, an absoutle warrior!

3 points in it now. Way for confident. Lets go and continue this form up in Forfar next week!

Didn’t think we played badly today, chances just weren’t taken. McHale kept us in it before we went ahead, looked much more assured after that until half time.

Clyde were hugely improved in the second half and, like in our game here in September, 2-2 or 3-1 would have been a fair scoreline.

Was disappointed Jones got his goal chalked off, and Dingwall’s miss was a proper hands on head moment. McHale got his head on the corner but alas, no luck.

League is not over by any stretch for anyone.. I didn’t think we were that bad today, just wasteful. I thought Michael Dangana was in the game a lot more today and I liked some of what I saw from Freddy Jeffreys when he came on - cracking through ball to Golding in added time one that sticks in the memory.