Smokies v Rovers(Friday telly game)

1 minute ago, R&Y99 said:

It is a really clever finish, but I feel Gaston could have done a bit better. Maybe I am just being really harsh.

Seeing it in real time I didn’t think it went in with a lot of pace and he could’ve maybe done a bit better. A good finish all the same 

Rudden is a real confidence player, once he gets going he is a great asset to have.

Looked hopeless for large spells in league one with us, but the second he scored his first league goal he never looked back. This raith spell feels like a similar restart for him. 

Raith need a second goal with the amount of pressure they have had, Arbroath look like they could have a potential counter attack goal in them.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Not at all. Watch out we’re not waving to you on the way past. 👌

I’m sure we’ll bounce right back up first time of asking again. It would be really embarrassing to be stuck down there for 4-5 years. Two at most is plenty 

Very surprised to see that Kyle Turner is not taking Raith’s set pieces. One of the best, most consistent set piece deliverers I have seen in the last decade with Thistle.

Edited by R&Y99