1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

There's few things more sad in life than hearing an Old Firm manager complaining about the match officials.

(Well, ok, there's probably more than a few, but you know what I mean!)

Well done Hearts.

Both at it this week. Congratulate the other team and work on improving your own one.

14 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

With Brenda's 'injustice' today at Tynecastle following hot on the heels of  Rangers' meltdown and Clements claim of attempted murder on his player by Motherwell's match winner yesterday, you'd almost get the impression that, from their boardrooms at the top right down to their braindead fans like this one on social media, every single person associated with either entity is a horrible entitled cnut.

Beautiful. 

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Well that was fun

nothing like a penalty save to settle nerves and make you think that this might just be your day

I saw Brendan Rogers interview and he starts with 

“First of all I have to give credit to..,

I thought “maybe he’s mellowed and has some respect for the opposition”

… my players”

i thought “no, he’s still an arse”

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Well that was fun

nothing like a penalty save to settle nerves and make you think that this might just be your day

I saw Brendan Rogers interview and he starts with 

“First of all I have to give credit to..,

I thought “maybe he’s mellowed and has some respect for the opposition”

… my players”

i thought “no, he’s still an arse”

Still can't work out how he's got away with his chat to Jane Lewis last week. He should be pulled up on it every interview.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Still can't work out how he's got away with his chat to Jane Lewis last week. He should be pulled up on it every interview.

It's because the media in this country are shit scared to say anything negative about that shower of scumbags .

It's about time someone spoke up against this anti Glesga bias every week, its remarkable the plucky underdogs can fight through it and stroll the league every year.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Loves how Brenda was going on about his team showing fight, they downed tools at 2-0 imo, saw no fight.

Whats with the constant mis-gendering of Brendan Rodgers? 

Surely you have enough to gloat and laugh about without having to do that? 🤨

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Not really anything to pin on the big fella today. I did say yesterday however I wasn’t going to gloat, just a feeling today wasn’t going to be particularly straightforward.

33 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Appreciate that, stops Celtic fans buying.....but there were a lot of empty spaces in the main/Gorgie rd stands as well.

Odd 

Against conventional wisdom 

Rangers and Celtic games are now our least well attended matches of the season.

this is partly down to loyalty points, partly because it’s priced as category A like the derby and possibly because people don’t expect hearts to be competitive and partly because even if they are they don’t expect the  officials to be straight.

and if you’re taking children you don’t want them near that lot 

11 minutes ago, Empty It said:

It's about time someone spoke up against this anti Glesga bias every week, its remarkable the plucky underdogs can fight through it and stroll the league every year.

I don't know how the poor flowers cope with, checks notes, a whole single penalty award against them in a season

Kermit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Always cheated, never defeated.

Fucking hilarious that both arsecheeks have went full berate the officials mode when theyve conceded their first penalties of the season this far into it.

Times like these the mask slips and they reveal themselves as one and the same. We know it. And i suspect deep down, they know it to.

Get it right fucking up the pair of them.

49 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Appreciate that, stops Celtic fans buying.....but there were a lot of empty spaces in the main/Gorgie rd stands as well.

Odd 

Season Ticket holders not bothering, expecting a skelping, as others have said. 

12pm ko too is hardly enticing.

Personally there should be a 4 strikes and you're out policy on the ticket exchange 

1 minute ago, Stylish Kid said:

Personally there should be a 4 strikes and you're out policy on the ticket exchange 

Harsh 😁

2 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Is that if you sell your ticket 4 times or if you fail to sell it for a game you’re missing 

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Is that if you sell your ticket 4 times or if you fail to sell it for a game you’re missing 

If you know you're not going and fail to list it. I imagine the club already has the info/data to record which STs go through the gate each match.

No shame if it's put up and not sold.

If you sell your ticket multiple times via the exchange, it's money for the club as they've sold the seat twice effectively? No?

Edited by Stylish Kid

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Against conventional wisdom 

Rangers and Celtic games are now our least well attended matches of the season.

I dont think theres a single club in the league who dont see the home support drop when hosting Celtic or Rangers.