Will Warnock "Hibs it"?

Will Warnock emulate Butcher and take his side from mid table to play-offs, to out of the league...  

214 members have voted

1. 1. You have until Aberdeen's next league game to make your decision...

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/24 at 19:45

Just now, jimbaxters said:

Yes please. PM everyone to let us know when you've sorted it.

Literally done, seeing as only a few people have voted I don't see the point in re-submitting the thread.

Apologies for that, bit of a Sunday morning brain fog.

I was slightly surprised yesterday, it did look like the players were up for it, loads of petty fouls to break up the game and certainly looked far better than St J that we played the previous week. 
But then for the winner none of the players took the obvious chances to break up the play with a foul as we streamed forward. 
First 90 minutes he had them playing ok. Last 3 or 4 back to the old Aberdeen.  
I suspect he will chuck it before he can do a full Butcher. 

35 minutes ago, gannonball said:

It's not going to to happen, I quite like Aberdeen but Cormack is up your typical egotistical millionaire who thinks he knows everything so would be very funny if he was to take them down with all the cash he's spent. At present he's arguably a worse owner than Milne was which is saying something.

Milne took sides with the Old Firm when we had a chance to change Scottish football. He can't be worse than Milne.

8 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Milne took sides with the Old Firm when we had a chance to change Scottish football. He can't be worse than Milne.

Yup, he also had the cheek to have a pop at both of 'us' when leaving in his final statement iirc with no self awareness whatsoever. That was the biggest realistic opportunity for change in Scottish football and he absolutely fucked it. In fact I'm inclined to agree with you now.

Edited by gannonball

40 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The real hypothetical question is, if we win a relegation playoff, will people still be talking in 20 years time about how we ‘cheated relegation’?

Why would anyone say you cheated relegation by winning games?

45 minutes ago, Ric said:

Literally done, seeing as only a few people have voted I don't see the point in re-submitting the thread.

Apologies for that, bit of a Sunday morning brain fog.

Apology not accepted.

I don’t think Warnock will take them down.

But the players might - might be time to stop blaming successive managers and actually blame the guys on the pitch.

46 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I think the question we should all be asking ourselves here, is , what the f**k happened to Neil Warnocks eyebrows ? 

This really struck me when watching Sportscene earlier on. Another reason not to trust him. 

8 minutes ago, mcginns said:

Anything can happen in the last 5 games. If they can't get a win before the split I'd be very worried if I was a Dons fan.

Well they've still to play Dungdee twice, so that's an easy 6-points right there. Don't know what everyone's worrying about.

Edited by 2426255

11 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Well they've still to play Dungdee twice, so that's an easy 6-points right there. Don't know what everyone's worrying about.

So why has your team only managed 3 points out 9 this season against us ? , I think im correct in saying Aberdeen and Celtic are the only teams never to have been relegated ever ,Glasgow  Rangers having been relegated to division 4 all in one go , then became The Rangers , I’d say if Aberdeen don’t win either of the games against Dundee then I think they could up in the play offs , it would be great to see a “ new firm “ Dons Dabs derby in the play offs 

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Hes a knob, theres a reason hes on a lot of ignore lists.

Living rent free in your head. :D

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Living rent free in your head. :D

That is a great position to be in. Well done. Top Marks.

Edited by 2426255

26 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Your obsession with Dundee is very weird.

Even some United fans don't care about us that much.

You said you haven't supported a team in years, but claim to have a soft spot for County and Kilmarnock because they were playing us.

Did Neil McCann pump your Ma?

Just now, johnnydun said:

You said you haven't supported a team in years, but claim to have a soft spot for County and Kilmarnock because they were playing us.

and Aberdeen in the near future.*