Cove Rangers vs Falkirk

Hoping for a good game tonight not confident whatsoever but I'd assume Falkirk fans will be confident. Got fyvie back which is a positive but Falkirk should have enough quality to stop him. 

I expect to see us flying out the traps tonight.

After a disappointing result on Saturday it's a guarantee the guys got roasted by the manager and will be getting sent on the park to put that right.

The attacking players in particular will be expected to be a lot quicker, aggressive and more clinical so think cove will have to weather a rough first 30 minutes.

If we take our chances we should be fine but we will have to martial fyvie well to limit coves effectiveness, presuming he's fit enough to play. 

Edited by GMBairn

9 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

I expect to see us flying out the traps tonight.

After a disappointing result on Saturday it's a guarantee the guys got roasted by the manager and will be getting sent on the park to put that right.

I'm expecting that which is why I'm not confident if your attack gets going it'll easily be able to bypass our defence. Need to frustrate you for as long as possible to stop that and use that to our advantage. Hopefully you will give away some stupid fouls due to the frustration and we're decent from set pieces so that's our best chance of scoring I think.

For the first time in a while I have a bad feeling, but we responded well to the last shitey draw v Edinburgh and to the shitey defeat v Bonnyrigg so hopefully a response tonight. 

Think a lot of the anxiety comes from a 94th min goal from a team fighting to stay in this league.  They rarely troubled us before that. We need to put our chances away better. Think McIver did not do well as all of Annans players were behind the ball and in the box making lay offs less effective 

Edited by Bigbrbairn

4 minutes ago, covefan97 said:

What's the Falkirk lineup expected to be ?

Long
Yeats Donaldson Lang Mccann
Spencer Hendo
Morrison/Ross Nesbitt Miller
MacIver

Morrison went off with a knock at the weekend so he's the only real doubt.

No Lang massive miss. Presume Henderson in defence for him. Tait in midfield for Henderson. Mcginn on bench again. 

Miller benched for Ross.

McCann benched for Mackie which is a strange one given he played a blinder Saturday. So rotation at play again, not sure why at this stage (unless mcann not fully fit, but on bench)

Long as expected in goals this whole month.

Would happily take a draw here, extend lead by a point and keep unbeaten run going, getting one of the tougher away fixtures out the way. 

Only 1 attacking or midfield player on the bench for us (Connell) so hopefully no injuries to any of those positions because we'll be in trouble if that happens. 

With a defence that can't defend I worry for us tonight. In all honesty this is the worst Cove squad since we joined the SPFL and is hard to watch at times. Squad needs some surgery.

Need the first goal and see where it takes us.

23 minutes ago, covefan97 said:

Only 1 attacking or midfield player on the bench for us (Connell) so hopefully no injuries to any of those positions because we'll be in trouble if that happens. 

That's a truly woeful looking bench. As you say only Connell to change things offensively.