Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager - Pantomine Continues - Warnock's Gone

Who will be Aberdeen's latest manager?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

My brother works in the Aberdeen Altens hotel. He just text me, Neil Lennon and another guy (Mr George Christie) have just booked in and both staying 1 night.

Hmmm

Then caught a helicopter back down to parkhead to be a pundit on the Celtic game.

ETA sorry he's at Easter Road just as far away mind you.

Edited by Empty It

28 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

My brother works in the Aberdeen Altens hotel. He just text me, Neil Lennon and another guy (Mr George Christie) have just booked in and both staying 1 night.

Hmmm

Dave will be pretty disappointed when the Christie he thought he invited doesn't show up. Look who makes an appearance at 1:05 in a red trackie

If it is Lennon, didn't the cinch's favourite co-commentator said it was a name most Don's fans would be happy with .... I'll put that one out to the floor.

Edited by Vietnam91

27 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

Hmmm

Tell your brother to put on Viaplay and he will see Neil Lennons identical twin hudding a brolly in Edinburgh

It's still pretty wild to me 24 hours later that he turned up with "just have some fun" and bravado before buckling like the back wheel on an obese child's bike.

Edited by Big Gus

7 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

We’ll leave relegation to diddy clubs if that’s ok with you.

Hibs… Hearts… Dundee Utd…. And other little wee clubs whose name I can’t remember. 

By default. Falkirk not having a 10k seater stadium saved you in 2000. Reached both cup finals that year as well. 

16 minutes ago, Staggie1984 said:

By default. Falkirk not having a 10k seater stadium saved you in 2000. Reached both cup finals that year as well. 

Did that save us from certain relegation did it? 

Repeat a lie often enough.... 

17 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I want to be the one to break it. I was sitting two seats away from Davie Irons. He was taking a fair number of notes on the players he will be taking over.

He's on the trail of sheep rustlers. PC Irons, like all D&G polis, never sleeps.

Has Michael O'Neill been mentioned as a possible yet?

He lives in Edinburgh - and kept a house there even as Stoke manager. I'm not sure what he's been up to recently but he was NI manager for a time. AFAIK he's out of a job at present so no compo would be due.

22 minutes ago, Staggie1984 said:

It kept us from a cup tie type play off.

We done ok in cup ties that year.

24 minutes ago, Staggie1984 said:

image.gif.17e17f87aeaa7a6c32be94f044d6bfb8.gif

9 minutes ago, Alberto Spencer said:

Has Michael O'Neill been mentioned as a possible yet?

He lives in Edinburgh - and kept a house there even as Stoke manager. I'm not sure what he's been up to recently but he was NI manager for a time. AFAIK he's out of a job at present so no compo would be due.

He's the Northern Ireland manager.

Michael O'Neil is the only manager that makes all this nonsense make sense right now.

Therefore, it won't happen.

1 hour ago, Staggie1984 said:

If only Falkirk had been given more than *checks notes* 8 years warning about the 10k rule before the 99/00 season.