Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager - Pantomine Continues - Warnock's Gone

Who will be Aberdeen's latest manager?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, medals said:

If your relegated it will be back to back with perhaps some more to follow.

With your budget, you are the joke club this season for sure.

Aberdeen won’t be relegated now. If we had won today then there was an outside chance that it could’ve happened but not now.

Just now, Sortmeout said:

Aberdeen won’t be relegated now. If we had won today then there was an outside chance that it could’ve happened but not now.

Scottish Cup results don't count in the league.

The team that finishes 11th won't be relegated no matter what.

The championship standard is dreadful.

As pathetic and shite as Aberdeen are, they'd beat the likes of Raith and Morten.

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

They did win today and it was not in the league

St Mirren fans are surely allowed to take the piss out of Aberdeen. 

After all your club did buy our used urinals when we left Love St. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/aberdeen-splash-out-buy-love-2615956.amp

Lighten up ffs. It’s only a game. 

Only last season Aberdeen fans were giving Hearts fans a load of stick when you stormed up from 6th to take 3rd place and European League qualification at their expense. 

The dons middle to front 3rd best in the league, too many goals and attacking moves of real quality this season for me to think otherwise. Pity about the backline and the worst fixture schedule I've seen in over 30 years.

Edited by Stu_81

11 minutes ago, Stu_81 said:

The dons middle to front 3rd best in the league, pity about the backline.

Does their midfield do enough to support their defence?

I don't think they do.

28 minutes ago, Stu_81 said:

The dons middle to front 3rd best in the league, pity about the backline.

Are they? They look like the fourth lowest scorers in the league to me so what metric are we basing this on? 

3 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

850k is St Mirrens record sale ever?  

Joke club (full of VERY angry fans who get triggered by Aberdeen)

Where have higher record sales got you? Not the greatest measurement of a joke club when you are down at the bottom fighting us diddies. 

Aberdeen are not a joke club - but they are the joke right now.

They finally win a game against decent opposition, they're in the semi-final of the cup and their fifth manager in three years walks away.

So instead of enjoying their win here they are getting ripped by the fans of other teams (yet strangely fixating on the St Mirren fans) again.

I would feel for them but the sense of entitlement and the whole "but we're better than this" delusion would make  a Dons relegation and a season in the championship funny as f*ck for the rest of us.

As for one Aberdeen player (I'm assuming Miovski) is worth more than the whole St Mirren team, I don't think that's particularly controversial. 

Consider our best players: Baccus, currently worth nothing as he'll leave for free in the summer, same for Gogic and Strain. No one is coming in with decent bids for any of our players. 

As for Warnock, strange situation all round. I can't help but think, what was the point? 

6 hours ago, Dagdagh said:

Aberdeen are not a joke club - but they are the joke right now.

They finally win a game against decent opposition, they're in the semi-final of the cup and their fifth manager in three years walks away.

So instead of enjoying their win here they are getting ripped by the fans of other teams (yet strangely fixating on the St Mirren fans) again.

I would feel for them but the sense of entitlement and the whole "but we're better than this" delusion would make  a Dons relegation and a season in the championship funny as f*ck for the rest of us.

We’ll leave relegation to diddy clubs if that’s ok with you.

Hibs… Hearts… Dundee Utd…. And other little wee clubs whose name I can’t remember. 

I genuinely can't wait for St Mirren to finish 5th, party for it getting them into Europe, only for the Famous to finish 10th, win the Cup, guarantee entry into the Conference League League stage and deny the Buddies a European adventure (getting gubbed by some Faeroese mob) hopefully after they've all rushed to get their first passports. 

9 hours ago, Hendo said:

Scottish Cup results don't count in the league.

Well observed but if you didn’t understand what I meant then football maybe isn’t the sport for you.

Feel free to add yourself to the moron list @Hendo