Bartley dead beats v Champions elect.

Not much I can add to this that hasn't already been said.  We were ok in spells but when Falkirk inevitably scored we collapsed like a beach hut in a Benny Hill sketch.

A blind man could see that playing such a high line was going to prove suicidal.  Just what was Bartley hoping to achieve by that?  When our board made the decision to appoint him they deprived a circus of its clown!

54 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen arrogance and ill grace like it. Yes well done you won but it was 1-1 till the 64th minute and although you missed numerous chances we missed a couple. We did fold but rubbing it in isn’t a particularly charming trait. Enjoy your championship as your last 4 seasons haven’t been so clever. 

KFDdEx.gif

1 hour ago, HighlandQueen said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen arrogance and ill grace like it. Yes well done you won but it was 1-1 till the 64th minute and although you missed numerous chances we missed a couple. We did fold but rubbing it in isn’t a particularly charming trait. Enjoy your championship as your last 4 seasons haven’t been so clever. 

“Ill grace”. Hahahahaha. 

4 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Looked to me like he jumped far too early for it and so got caught underneath it when the ball actually came to him.

He's one of the best in the air we've ever had but he has those sitters in him.

Aye like the Annan game a couple of weeks back.

3 hours ago, HighlandQueen said:

Dry your eyes man!

25 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Aye like the Annan game a couple of weeks back.

Didnt get a decent look being at game, highlights inconclusive, however looks like he’s jumped early. The guys overall performance was great and arguably his form is up there with Morrison & Miller. Still think McGlynn will strengthen in closing months and I’m sure he’ll add another CF.

16 hours ago, HighlandQueen said:

hahaha i love this.  We've taken absolute palters for years from every c*nt, including many QOS fans who have gleefully populated our club thread.  Its a multi club forum so I've no issue with that.   

But if ye cant take it then P&B maybe isn't for you.

McIver obviously did miss a straightforward chance, I thought he just mistimed his jump, but he deserves a lot of credit for his contribution to our first and third goals.

His passes to Morrison for both were excellent.

Thought he had a quiet game overall, but these assists highlight how well he drops back and gets involved in build-ups.