The race for Europe Kilmarnock v St Mirren 16/03/2024

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Mirren fans treating making the top 6 like a trophy makes sense when you remember how much they bottle it at the end of seasons.

No. I have no issue with laughing from Killie, Dundee fans but I can not allow a fan of St Johnstone to join in. 

You can have an opinion young man when you're team aren't shite. 

Edited by Torfason

Fair play to Kilmarnock, I didn't think there was much in the first half but the second half has been men against boys.

Saying that, Mandron missed a sitter at 0-2 which could well have killed the game.

Simple ball over the top has done us time and and again.

Fair play McInnes. Changed it what an incredible impact that has had. Sounds as though Saints have completely unravelled, but have to give credit to Killie for a sensational turnaround.

2 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

What's a level above Hibsing it?

The level above Hibsing it is when St Mirren have a big feelgood factor game with the support mobilised in huge numbers… then they clart the bed in spectacular fashion. This has taken our ability to fcuk up the feelgood factor game to a whole new level though.

If all opposition fans aren’t on here this week pishing their breeks laughing and pointing at us… then why not? Get tore in, we fcuking deserve an online kicking.

1 minute ago, Torfason said:

No. I have no issue with laughing from Killie, Dundee fans but I can not allow a fan of St Johnstone to join in. 

You can have an opinion going man when you're team aren't shite. 

Takes shite to know shite. Enjoy the highlight of your decade being a 5th place finish.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The level above Hibsing it is when St Mirren have a big feelgood factor game with the support mobilised in huge numbers… then they clart the bed in spectacular fashion. This has taken our ability to fcuk up the feelgood factor game to a whole new level though.

If all opposition fans aren’t on here this week pishing their breeks laughing and pointing at us… then why not? Get tore in, we fcuking deserve an online kicking.

Aye, the level of support we were taking had me worried but at half time it was looking like we’d put that particular demon to rest.

Sadly, the St Mirren we know and love/loathe decided to reappear for the last half hour.

Just now, AW saint said:

Stop being such a twat. Your own team is pish. 

Also, it’s good to support a pish team. If you want to support a good team, follow the hoardes to Glasgow and you can join in the pissing contest about 55 titles, European Cups, religion, colours and such.

In Scotland, supporting a pish team is a badge of honour.

FT 5-2 
What an arse collapse that was and we can have no complaints. We definitely have a habit of doing that in big games under Robinson. It reminded me of the quarter final at Easter Road earlier in the season. 
A comfortable first half, deservedly go in ahead at half time, then completely shit the bed and get thumped second half.  Difference is we only shipped three goals in one half that night, five today. Whenever we seem close to actually achieving something, this happens. 
Ryan Flynn has been a great servant but he’s done at this level. He was at fault for at least two of those goals. I understand we have issues at right back when Strain is injured, but I hope he never plays for us again. Hemming was shit, again, Killie fans singing his name towards the end was some laugh. I really hope he isn’t our goalkeeper next season. 
We are on still on the verge of the top five and European football, but we simply won’t get it playing like that. Big game at Fir Park in a fortnight.