Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

Yes. The SPFL would go to all this bother for any wee diddy team who had been inconvenienced by an away call-off and had scweamed and scweamed and scweamed like Violet Elizabeth.

Oh yes.

1 hour ago, Glen Scotia said:

I can confirm that I have zero to do with the other 2 mentioned accounts and I'm wondering why you have pulled my name into it? Is it because I have posted on the Dundee forum along with the other 2 United linked accounts mentioned?

If that's the case then are yourself, Bigmouth, tullydee and hkblue (off the top of my head) the same account? 

I pulled your name into it because I thought just leaving the two other mentioned wasn't enough grenade potential. Don't take it personally, generally a decent poster but I'm Cinch'n the topic up.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Speaking of similarities, what is the story behind the “Thank You” many of the Dundee contributors add to their posts?

His name was Sebu. He was a lovely man. Like many nomads he was attracted to the warm embrace of the Derry and we remember him by keeping his sign off alive.

#JeSuisSebu.

Thank you.

54 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

I can confirm that the Dundee supporters in this thread are a tiny bit gay

As I said, stupid, poisonous and hate filled.

16 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

No such thing as a "DAB" 😀

DAB is an acronym, invented by Dundee supporters, for Dirty Arab B*****d (as if you didn't know). It is used because Arab appears to be an unofficial nickname used by United fans. The term Arab, to describe United fans, was first coined by Dundee supporters around 70 years ago. Growing up in the 60/70s I can confirm that every United supporter I ever knew absolutely hated the term Arab, regarded it as an insult, ang got annoyed when they were referred to as that by Dundee fans. Someone then decided to put 'proud to be an Arab' on a wee badge an lo and behold before too long they were all calling themselves that. Using that logic I predict that in around 10 years time they'll be wandering the streets wearing proud to be a DAB badges. 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

His name was Sebu. He was a lovely man. Like many nomads he was attracted to the warm embrace of the Derry and we remember him by keeping his sign off alive.

#JeSuisSebu.

Thank you.

I didnt realise this. I'll no longer mock anyone for doing this.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Lovely day up in the Dundee area today. Pitch playable.

Aye, looking at the weather today and the forecast, it would be bizarre even by our standards if Dens isn't playable.

The Daily Record hilariously have a live updates page that can be broadly summarised as:

img_4598.jpg?w=680 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-vs-rangers-live-pitch-32596012 

Edit: even funnier is that they have two reporters contributing to it.

Edited by The Master

I trust if you beat them it'll be Ross County's fault, given it was your fault on Sunday!

THIRD attempt........well seeing they don't cover the highland league is 3 needs capatalised!

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What time's the inspection at?

It was meant to be at 11.

I think what the Daily Record and the rest of the moon howling media aren't realising is that this isn't a normal pitch inspection with a "game on/off" decision. The referee will have been asked to make a report on the condition of the pitch (which will likely have included a "playable/not playable" opinion), which will then be handed to the "pitch experts" the SPFL have brought in. 

I can't help but think, though, the decision has already been made and this is all a show to give it "legitimacy".